blood, sweat and tears.

Unedited.

I stood on the bathroom's threshold.

Frozen.

Leon was in the shower.

Naked.

Now I know that people usually take showers naked and I had never seen a man naked not live at least.
But that wasn't even the reason why I froze.

No! No!!!

It was the blood leaking out of his back that had me frozen.
I must have been still for at least a minute or two when Leon finally acknowledged my presence.

"Did I wake you up?" He asks without looking at me.

His pale back filled with angry red wounds. But they weren't caused by bullets that much I knew.

Bullets left holes but these looked like cuts.

Long angry cuts.

It looked like someone had thrown Leon into a paper shredder and this was the final product.

"Are you still asleep?" Leon asks again and turns towards me shutting the shower, he comes out. I don't dare to look below his waist between his legs. I stare only at his torso.

His chest doesn't have any injuries but I see some scars and tattoos.

He also has tattoos on his arms. They are beautiful maybe he has some on his back too but I couldn't see any due to the blood and the wounds.

He grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist walking towards me and I realize that I still haven't answered him.

So I meekly utter a small "no".

And my conscience snickers at my weak voice. So I clear my throat and ask or more like state " You are injured?"

He is standing in front of me now.

In a towel.

"Yes I am" he replies and pulls me towards his naked wet chest making me extremely uncomfortable.

He turns me around with his chest to my back. I now face the mirror.

The people in the mirror stare back at us.

They both look tired.

Both look miserable and sad.

Me in my coffee color nighty and Leon only in a towel.
He moves his both hands from my shoulders gently grazing my arms leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. His eyes meet mine on the mirror and we both hold are gazes.
He holds both my hands and squeezes them slightly. He then bends a bit and starts kissing my shoulder.

My eyes widen still holding his gaze I try to get out of his hold but he holds me still with his hands still holding mine.

His kisses slowly move up and down trailing my neck continuously and I began to relax eventually and turn my neck to give him more access.

I had never been touched so intimately by any man before but whatever Leon was doing right now made me feel good.

I might have had zero feelings towards Leon but I knew that he was going to be my husband and he was the only one I was going to lose my virginity to. And I didn't want it to be a terrible experience so I relaxed myself. I wasn't ashamed of my body responding to him because I was nineteen and my hormones were all over the place.

I close my eyes and lean more into him. I feel him licking the area where my shoulder and neck connect and suddenly he bites there. He doesn't bite hard but then he sucks the same place he bit leaving me panting.