Chapter 51.

I search every corner of the room but I didn't get any trance of my phone.

I'm quite sure now. It is with him.

But I really don't have guts to enter in his room and confront him about my mobile.

At least after I know he is upset... Those red eyes of his ..
never leave my mind...for any second.

Why he is upset..? Should I ask him..?

But when I asked him..is he okay he nodded in no...

It pained my heart ...he looked so vulnerable at that time...

Should I go in...?

I look to my left...

The main door which will took me out of this house, is right in front of me...

I can go ... I could just literally run out from here...

But..

There is something inside my heart telling me not too..

He needs me.....at least I think so...

I close me eyes....

I have Two options...

Near to him or away from him...

I open my eyes and make my way down to the kitchen...

He must be hungry ..right?

****
I take a deep breath.

Standing right in front of the door...

Its okay.. Sanyukta, he is not gonna bite you.. He can't harm you.. Right? So calm down.

Just go in... Have a talk... And try to help him.. If he let you....

I knock lightly...

"Come in"

A dark dominating voice boomed from the other side...

I gulped ...

I pushed the door a little... And let myself in ...

The room was dark with all the lights off...
Only the source of light was the moonlight from window...

Is it night already?

I look around the room but I can't find him.. Its too dark here.

I was about to turn to find the light switch..

But before I could turn I felt the  most familiar presence behind me...

I shivered again...

"I thought you left....again" His voice come out husky when it reaches to my ears..

Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrapped them self around my waist from behind...so slowly.....and he leans in his face towards my neck..I felt his hot breaths fanning on my collar bone...and his Cologne invaded my senses......his lips brushing skin of my neck when they move...

It shoots number of shivers down my spine.. Butterflies flutters together in the pit of my belly. I felt goosebumps rising on all my body...

I hold back my moan...

I hold the plate in my hand tightly otherwise it might have fallen on the floor along with me because my legs are turning in to jelly.

I try to take a step ahead to remove all his assaults...but he pulled me towards his body when he feel me move. He pulled me back by his strong arms which were on my waist..and now my back is plastered on his front. I could feel his hard chest against my back..

It make me close my eyes and take a sharp intake of breath...

I wiggle in his arms to get out of his hold but when I hear him groan, I stop.

"Randhi..r.. " I protest but it come out as a moan.

"Hmm.." He hummed back, his lips against my skin of neck which resonates the vibrations throughout my body...

A giggle escape my lips at the tickling sensation...

But I hide it soon by biting my lip...

"I so..missed that voice.." He  chipped and muzzle his nose in my hairs...

Oh damn.. It felt so good...

My knees began to buckle up...

His one hand move from my waist and come to my shoulder..And run down to the length of my arms.. As it reaches to my fingers ..he took the plate from me and put it on the table besides..

I didn't even know there was a table..

After putting the plate on table, his hand come back to my fingers.. He entwined my fingers from back of my hand and pull that hand up and take it behind my head ...in his soft black curls...

He guide my fingers up and down on his scalp...planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulder..

A satisfied moan escapes from his lips...at the movement of my fingers...

And I didn't even realise when my hand land over his hand on my waist.

This is what he do to me...

His black magic..

I'm spell bound...

I'm frozen...

I'm paralyzed...

And in the top of it... I'm liking it...

Fuck...

I moans as I felt a sharp pain on the skin of my neck..

He bite on the skin of my neck.

I lift his head up from my neck and release a satisfied sigh...

He took a step back and just stand there..

I still felt the pain on my neck...

My eyes widen when I realise what he did...

He gave me a Hickey.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...