3

Jade didn't work on Wednesday mornings or Saturday mornings which was sad for Harry when he found out.

Instead she stayed home and took care of her daughter while doing online college to become an child's nurse

Jades mom watches Cameron when she goes to work. Cameron's dad was no longer around anymore.

It was 8 o'clock when Jade was woken by Cameron she was about 1 years old ,next week to be exact, and she slept in her bed.

Her little fingers tugged on Jades locks making the older yawn.

"Good morning baby" Jade kissed her cheek.

Cameron continued playing in Jades hair as she stood and went to the kitchen.

Cam was put in her play pen and Jade pulled up Wow Wow Wubbzy on her laptop for her to stay occupied while she cooked breakfast.

Sometimes Jade wasn't as affectionate as everyone thought she was. Sometimes she wished she wouldn't have gotten pregnant so early she loves her daughter but she could've had a better life if she waited.

Jade made fruit for herself and cereal for Cam.

"We need to go grocery shopping today." Jade reminded herself of Cam's Birthday at her moms house.

After the two had showers and baths they got dressed and went to the car.

"Mumma I don't want to be here" Harry complained like a 2 year old.

"Harry we are almost done shopping I promise" Anne said going down another aisle.

"Do you eat this?" Anne asked the package of Acai powder.

"Yes it goes in my cacao bowl." Anne put the bag in the buggy.

They continued down the aisle and harry saw a familiar figure and tapped her shoulder a little to roughly.

"Ow can I help you" a woman who wasn't Jade said.

"Oh I'm sorry, Harry stop" Anne said grabbing Harry's wrist and he dug his nails in her arm.

"Don't touch me!" Harry said putting his arms around himself.

"Okay I'm sorry Harry, let's go home." Anne went to the checkout.

Harry sighed and followed behind her.

On the way out Harry saw another big haired person only this time it was Jade.

"Hi harry" Jade said with Cameron on her hip.

"H-hi...Mumma can you put the things away" Anne nodded fondly and went to her car.

"Baby?" Harry was at loss for words as he questioned pointing to Cameron.

"Oh you don't know about Cameron, she's my daughter"

"You're a Mumma?" "Yes I am she's turning 1 in about a week would you like to come?"

"I don't know where you live" Harry said and she managed to grab a napkin and pen.

"That's my number okay? I'll call you when it's her birthday." Cameron started to get fussy.

Harry covered his ears and nodded. "Bye" Harry said and Jade waves before entering the store.

"So that's Jade?" Anne asked when her son got in the front seat with a small smile.

"Yes and she had the hair pins I bought her in her hair" harry but his lip and got his phone out to enter her number.

"Oh Mumma what to baby girls like?"

"Oh that's kind of hard, what's the occasion?"

"1st birthday" Harry closed his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Maybe just some toys or a blanket" Anne shrugged.

"Okay"

After Harry and Anne unpacked she left and Abby took her spot.

"Hello harry" Abby said and Harry hugged himself and groaned.

"Let's just get straight to it"

"How are you?" Harry groaned again he hated that question. "Fine"

"On your scale how have you been feeling?" Harry thought about everything he had encountered before saying "7" for the past 10 years his answer has been 5.

Jade is what made him add on 2 more digits.