Chapter 07 : The Main Heroine

3rd person P.O.V

Morning has come, Eve was still lying on the floor with her own blood. The usual maid that always wake Eve up knocked the doors, but she doesn't get any respond so she opened the door slowly. The maid then see Eve lying at the floor, she rushed to Eve.

The maid made Eve body turn around to face her, she see Eve conditions and gasped, she hurriedly rushed out of Eve room and search for Ronald.

The maid is very scared, she was truly worried for her young miss, she always pitying Eve after Eve isolated herself because of the death of Eve mother.

The maid found Ronald at the garden and rushed to him.
"*pant*Lord! T-the young miss! She-!" Before the maid can finish her sentences Ronald rushed to Eve bedroom.

Ronald see Eve lying at the floors with a dark red liquid, he quickly pick Eve up and take a teleportation scroll.
After that he ripped the scroll and teleported to the biggest hospital in Ainstain.
Ronald quickly tell them to check on Eve conditions. The doctors nodded and quickly take Eve to the VIP hospital room.

The doctors examined Eve carefully, after a while they are surprised, because some of Eve organ is... Broken.

It was a miracle that Eve is still alive right now. The doctors quickly move Eve to the ICU, and operated her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After 7 hours, the doctors come out from the ICU room and walked to Ronald side, they told him that Eve survived, but she is in coma.
Ronald heaved out a big relieved sigh and smiled warmly in his mind.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After 2 days, the news of Eve hospitaled has reached all over the kingdom.
Lyn, and Ryn was shocked, Lyn still haven't see Eve yet! She was crying while slapping the innocent Ryn face for multiple of times.
The crown prince wanted to visit Eve but can't because of his strict royal tutor, The second prince that look like he don't give a fuck actually worried and wanted to visit Eve but can't.

Even the heroine heard this news, The heroine just shrugged it. 'She will bullied me later on right? Should I try to take her good side? But... Will it works? Why am I born in a duke family anyway?' The heroine scratched her neck.

Time skips~ (1 year later)

Children supposed to test their magic capacity(mana) at the age of 10, and to test the magic capacity, one has to go to the Holy Grail.

Holy Grail is a place in Ainstain kingdom for people to know their mana. If you have none then you are just a normal person or maybe lower, well... basically incompetent.
If you have low capacity of magic, you can live a pretty good life and enter a normal academy, if you have a high capacity, you can enter magic academy and become a great person!

Shoma was already 11 years olf and he hasn't go to Holy Grail because he said he wanted to wait for Eve. But after 1 year of waiting he still didn't see any sign of Eve awakening so Ronald forced Shoma to go to Holy Grail, Shoma could only obey his father.

The both of them ride a carriage.

After a while Ronald and Shoma has arrived at the Holy Grail, a person with white robe approached them, and the white robed person told them that he is their guide.

The white robed person guided Shoma and Ronald to a big transparent pillar in a big white room.

The white robed person told Shoma to put his hand in the big transparent pillar, Shoma nodded and do what he instructed.