The Sisters

Jon's POV

I always hated this part of the day.

Going home...

After a long day of hanging out at the marketplace, I spotted the telltale black car pull up to the entrance to the city. The driver honked and waved me over. I groaned and purposely shuffled my feet as slow as I could, not wanting to leave. My father always wanted me home by 8:30, but I would rather stay out here and chat with the late night vendors. But that would never happen.

Richard Plummins, the richest man this side of the Mississippi, was my dad. He had complete control over my life though, and to ask him a favor was almost impossible. When he wasn't in a drunk stupor, he was working.

I climbed into the back seat of the car and put my feet up on the headrest in front of me, pulling out my phone.

Three new texts.

I tapped in my passcode and opened up my messages.

It was from Echo and her sister.

E: How was ur day?

E: Dew asked about that kid who came by. She wants to know what he said his name was.

D: yeah.

I tapped in a response.

J: He said his name was Duni.

After a little bit, the icon popped up on my screen that told me she was typing.

E: ...

E: His name is actually Uni.

J: Really? Not the most creative of nicknames then.

D: XD

J: Did you notice anything else odd about him?

E: Yeah. He's not a hybrid, like me and Dew, but he kept worrying about something. A bear and a wolf, and then pain.

E: And his friend. I think the bear had something to do with him.

D: Well, what are we going to do about them?

E: I tried to figure out where they live, but my power isn't as strong as Dews.

D: We would need to find him, and then he would have to meet me. DARN I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MISSED HIM. STUPID GUY STARTED FLIRTING WITH ME AND WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE SECTOR 3. I TRIED TO TELL HIM THAT I ALREADY HAVE A BF, BUT IM PRETTY SURE HE WAS DRUNK....

J: XD We deal with that too much these days.

E: XD but you don't even have a bf.

D: XD he didn't need to know that... AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME JUST BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A BF AND I DON'T.

E: XP

J: I hope that we can find Uni again.

J: all we want to do is help him and his friend.

D: You gave him the yellow mask, right?

E: yeah.

D: Well that should heal his friend's scars good enough for now. I made that one special.

I looked up. My father's mansion loomed in the distance.

J: I've gotta go now. My dad's going to kill me.

D: O~O good luck. I'll be there soon enough to clean up his mess.

E: I just got home.

J: See you tomorrow?

E: U bet! <3

D: we can talk about this more later tonight when your dad can get off your back. Bye Jon! See you when I get back to ur house.

E: Bye!!

J: see ya later!

Yeah, so shorter chapter, but hopefully it cleared up some things. Just a little filler. Get ready for the real thing in a couple days.

Have a sweet tweet day!