Sequel

One year later...

Yeah, yeah, this book is all sorts of trash, if I could, I would go over and change the whole plot but I can't really do anything now.. Lol. I wrote this back in 7th grade and this type of writing was the thing back then! Literally.

My mind had been blank this whole year and I haven't had any inspiration (which is why I ended this book the way it is). I did continue to write small lines each month from when I ended this book. It was after the New Years of 2017 and a new semester at school started for me. One of my classes were 'career and life planning' which helped me think of goals for this year. My number one goal is to finish this sequel by 2018 (don't worry, it might not take that long). It wasn't until I joined writing club that I actually felt inspired and then I proceeded to write 16 drafts for y'all (so I can post one each week incase). In my writing club, we received a prompt.

The prompt that inspired me to write was: You've received a bill in the mail and it's incorrect. There's a phone number to call so you give it a ring. The person who answers has a beautiful voice. After several minutes the issue is resolved, but you can't help wondering who this person is with such a beautiful voice so you take...

If you guys want to see what I wrote for that prompt, just comment below and I will post it on here.

Anyways, the sequel is now out (sorry the story description is shit) . Check my profile for the book. It is titled "Beauty and Her Beast". I'll try to upload every Monday (if not, Tuesday).

Note that this is not in Jennifer's point if view, but rather someone else who will eventually discover Jenny.

While you're at it, check out my other book that I made on my friend's account: LiliAckerman

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading! I really appreciate it :D Because of all the support you guys gave me I was able to write more!

Lol, did the beginning of this author's note confuse any of you guys? -Qutedimond