Chapter 15

Miki's POV

I am reading a book about the people in this world and their ranks. One of the example is Baroness Mestia. From the looks of it, he looked like just an ordinary nobles and is praised by some people but in truth, he is just nothing but a puppet of the now Duke Acryl, Luke's uncle.

"The prince is aware that Duke Acryl is one of the worst noble that thirst for power. So far, only the king, the prince, the prime minister, you and me knew this. He's trying to find the connection of the duke but failed. Baroness Mestia is not suspected because she's on the neutral side. Thanks to that, she can report whatever she hears"

Thanks to that she slip past through the heavily guarded prince. Showing those kind of moves like trying to win the king's favor is a slut.

"I'll be the one who'll search about this right? The evidences, and etc"

Correct.

I nod at him and continue to read the book. 

Earl Harley, Baron Isaac. 

Though they're not a accomplices of the duke, they still do 'good' deeds to hide the fact they really are a trash. Raping women, punishing the innocent, taxing their people and further more, stealing their crops. 

Bribing the peoples and abuse their powers to keep this...

What a good noble indeed 

"Also search about Earl Harley and Baron Isaac. Their information will surely help. I'll give you 2 weeks to finish this"

I never said the complete information as I want Luke to search about it. I want to search in his own by just saying the names of it.

The another reason is because I'm too lazy to do it

"Wait. That's too short. No human can do it"

Silly. I can do it by reading it you know? You can do it by yourself after all. 

Having someone to come along will just bring you down

"Well, you can do it because the fact I taught you. It should be enough. If you can do it then you aren't a human?"

"You're asking the impossible"

"I'm helping you so go with it"

2 weeks should be enough. After all next month, Luke will go to the capital in order to study there even he doesn't needed it.

Furthermore, 5 years..... Isn't that too long?

He will not come back within those 5 years meaning I can't have those delicious food.

Ahhh...... I'm going to be alone in this house for a while.

Father is busy with his research and maintenance of magic, nee-sama is away to train in the palace which is good, and ani is attending school and also manages the fief as the fief lord.

*Yawn*

The most important thing to make the prince help us is by controlling the information around you. Information is the best weapon for everything. The higher you rank or famous you are, the higher the quality of the information it is.

Just knowing your weakness is too risky to show that's why you have to hide it perfectly imperfect.

In order to control someone, one has to control the information.

The prince is a smart kid after all. 

Having a relation with him also adds to the possibility of trusting us. 

The important thing is what am I going to do this days? I cannot sleep all day long. I'll die after all if I slept more than 14 hours...

My sleeping hours is higher than a average human.

Hm.......

It's decided. I'll go outside secretly