Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It

" It's Only Attraction... And I know It's Fatal For Me...... But Why Can't I Stop Myself...???

We Met.... Our Eyes Met.... Our Hands Met.... But Did Our Hearts Meet???

Sometimes it's looks like We are in Love.... But we are Only Attracted...
While sometimes... It's looks like we are Only Attracted but It's LOVE!!"

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

When I woke up I saw Ansh's protective hands still around me. I had a good sleep in many days. Usually, I sleep late as I workout in the Gym which is at the top floor in the Raichand's house. But yesterday was different.

I tried to move but that made him pull me harder. It was 6 so I decided to sleep a little more. I felt sleep overcoming me, again. It was nice and warm in his hold.

I woke again when I heard my cell beeping loudly. It was J's text. I looked around but Ansh was no where to be seen. I wondered whether he already left for the office.

When I looked at the clock, OMG... It's 9. How can I sleep so much. With a jerk a woke up and got ready in almost 15 minutes.

At the breakfast table I saw Ansh having his coffee. I had an important meeting with the clients so I quickly grabbed an apple. Ansh too got up at that time.

" Ma'am...Your breakfast? You didn't had your dinner too. " Sara said. Suddenly my and Ansh's glaze met each. I wonder for whom was he waiting till now.

" Sara its okay. I'll have an early lunch. I have an meeting. I'll leave. Thanks. Bye. "She nodded.

Surprisingly Ansh wasn't speaking anything. He is a chatterbox. I don't know if he even remembers anything about yesterday. I noticed that Ansh was so careless that he didn't even changed his bandage.

When I walked out I remembered that my car was at the office. Jaai had dropped me yesterday night. Now ll have to take a cab. God! I just wish I am be on time.

When I was about to get out an impluse a Black Mercedes Benz stopped in the front of me. It was Ansh's car. He was driving.

" Hi! Sleepy Head. Get in. I know you left your car at the office. " How does he know that? Finally, he has something to say.

" I am not Sleepy Head. It's because of you I got late. " I snapped.

" Because of me. It was you who was clutching me so tightly. I had to work so hard releasing you. Anyways what were you doing with me? " He said smiling.

" What non sense? You were holding me. And I was not with you. You forced me, remember?  Don't you remember anything. "
He kept on smirking. Now he was agitating me. He didn't even care to answer me.

" And how in the earth did you know that I didn't have my car. "
I asked curiously.

" Ahana.. You are the wife of Ansh Richand. He knows everything. "
He said smiling.

While on the entire ride of 10 minutes I preferred keeping quite. At a sudden turn Ansh turned the car so violently the despite the seat belt I smashed towards him.

" What? Can't you even drive properly?" I asked angrily.

We were in the parking area now which was deserted at that point of time.

" It must have been better if I came walking to the office. " I said angrily as I walked out of the car. All of sudden he grabbed me towards the wall.

" Ms Egoistic. Try and be more thankful. Be grateful. " He said. There was no one near us. We were only inches apart and our colognes were mixing together.