Veintinueve

Cassiopeia spotted Remus in his DADA classroom. The things between them were good, but twelve years apart was too much to handle.

"Hi, love" Remus's voice filled the room. Cassiopeia smiled at him and sat down on a desk staring at the wolf man's every movement.

"You think we can sort things out Lupin?" She asked smiling at him. He smiled back, after all those years, the most beautiful girl still wanted the scarred boy. He used to look at himself in the mirror, all worn out. But she, she was as beautiful as ever, her bright blue eyes still twinkled with mischief.

"Of course we can, we are fighters" he said leaning over to kiss her. He gave her a small peck on the lips and smiled at her.

"Just love me" she said with a look that made Remus's insides churn in excitement

"Just love me" she said with a look that made Remus's insides churn in excitement. He looked at her in a way no one had looked at her in years. With that face that made her believe someone cared again.

"I will, let's go to the bedroom" he said smiling and wrapping his things up. That's when she spotted a certain professor bag.

"You still have it?" She said admiring the embedded initials of Remus's full name.

"I'm a professor aren't I?" He said smiling.

"I told you they were gonna give you the job" she hugged him. A hug from Cassiopeia was strange, she never hugged anyone. It was warm and delicate, and her smell of cigarettes was still strong.

"You still smoke" he said pointing the obvious out.

"I still have stress to relieve, old habits are hard to quit" she said with the straight face she kept when she didn't know how to feel.

"Listen, you deserve someone young and whole" he said with that look she hated

"Really Lupin? Back again with the self hate? I'm not taking it this time" she said, her hair turned a shade of orange.

"Fine fine, you scare me more than I scare myself" she laughed at his statement. She could be pretty scary if she wanted to.

"Well then Remmy, lets go" she said.

"Really? The second year nickname?" He whined, but he secretly loved her calling him like that. She only called him Remmy when she was happy.

"I know you love it" she said smirking.

"Damn you mind reader" he mumbled loud enough for her to hear that. She just chuckled and announced the password to the room they were in.

"Moony" she said, and the painting flunked open.

"Really, that's the password?" He chuckled.

She took off her clothes and sat down in the bed waiting for Remus to get out of the bathroom.

"You coming?" She said with a seductive look and a smirk that made Remus excited

"Y-yes"

He smiled like an idiot and turned off the lights.