Chapter 8- SM

Chapter 8- Shawn's POV

'White lips, pale face. Breathing into snowflakes...' The amazing Ed Sheeran song had been stuck in my head for days now. I would probably end up doing a Vine cover of it tonight, after all it was another boring Sunday afternoon. I only had one thing to do, text. As if reading my mind, I just received a text from my best friend McKenzie.

I swear that girl and I just had like this syncrony, one of the reasons why she was my best friend since we were eight. I read her text and smiled. 'Hey Shawny Bunny.' I know that nickname sucks, but in a way I still appreciated that she remembered it because that nickname was initially given to me when we first became friends- when I told her I had a minor obsession with bunnies, over the year it has dissolved. Not often she called me like that, unless she was extremely happy.

'McKenzie Lazy, what is up?' I texted back, no idea why I added the lazy part.

'I've got some news,Bunny.' I read, now I knew she would never let go of that nickname for the next week- at least.

'Spill it, Mrs. Grier.' I typed up and sent it. McKenzie was a huge Magcon fan- and more precisely future Mrs. Grier, for her love towards Nash. She had never met him although he was, obviously, a great friend of mine.

'Ahhh! I just fangirled hard, okay?💕 Anyway, this summer I am leaving to Miami with Jasmine and Step Mom and Dad.' I read and laughed out loud. McKenzie's parents were divorced her mom lived here with her, and her dad lived in Miami with her stepmom and 16 year old stepsister- she was a year older than both of us. McKenzie had saw them the last time years ago, she said her stepsister, Jasmine, had been extremely nice- ironically, Jasmine's mom had been the complete opposite.

'Omg! That is great, cuz I'm also goin!' I pressed the enter key. I swear 20 seconds lated I got a bizarre response.

'Jansjajainsoaj.' McKenzie had answered, she was really any teenage girl. Again seconds later I got a proper response.

'SHAWNY BUNNY WHY THE HECK DIDNT U TELL ME BEFORE! AGHHHHHH!' I knew McKenzie was not extremely mad, just a tiny bit.

'Lazy, don't get mad. I got great new to make you happy: Wednesday is the last day of school!' I sent it, she was going to get annoyed.

'That's all?!? I knew that already.' She texted back quickly.

'Ok. Nash is also going to be in Miami.' I answered, her reaction was going to be great.

'O EM GEE SHAWNY BUNNY!!! OOOO WHAT IMMA GOIN TO DO! I NEED TO GET ALL PRETTY AND PERF AND DRESSY FOR HIM AND AHHHH I JUST WANNA FRIKIN MARRY THAT GRIER GUY. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM😍😍😍😍JABJANA.' I laughed reading her text, she was probably crying at this moment.

'You're welcome.' I answered sarcastically.

'Thank you very much, Shawny Bunny. I love you. Now I gtg pack up. Byeee.' Said her text.

'Bye Lazy, I love you too.' I texted, after that she didn't answer.

My prediction was accomplished, because minutes later a Vine of The A Team by Ed Sheeran was already on my profile, I left my phone for a moment.

Then I thought about Miami.

Or more precisely her.

What would she be like?

Would she be thankful for her mere existence all the time?

Or would she despise and curse life for all the things it has done to her?

Which of both would she be like?

Or none?

If not, how will she be?

Wait till you meet her Shawn, said a voice inside my head.

That's what I had to do, just wait.

I needed to admit I was eager.

So fucking eager.

I really wanted to meet this Haylee girl.

~~~

Hey. I love you very much. If you ever want to talk I am here. Any questions/comments/ feedback/ or want me to dedicate you a chapter here's my twitter- @erraticespinosa

Ask for a followback and DM me :)

This chapter is dedicated to:

The Bar❤️You know who you are, Bar. I love you very much, okay? Never forget that, beautiful!

So bye beautiful reader. Thanks for all the reads.

Stay beautiful, ily.

Xoxo,

nat

PS- I had this idea for another Magcon guy fanfic. But I don't have the name of the main character or the Magcon guy yet

PSS- Sorry if you consider the Canadian/ American time zones confusing. Soon they will all be in Miami, so don't worry at all.

PSSS- If you read this far comment 'PÜMA' and- if there is any comments- I will choose a random person to dedicate the next chapter to.