8

Mina's POV.

I was woken up by the sudden touch of lights coming from the window. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful baby tiger cuddling beside me.

"How can someone be cute asleep but so mature when awake?" I whispered as I comb her hair using my hand. Making her hug me tighter.

I know she may think that this is some best friend things. But this little things make my heart beat faster than the normal beat. I never felt this when me and Mark were still together.

"Mmm....Mi...Mina..." I returned to reality and saw Chaengie half-awake. Slowly opening her eyes.

"Jaljari, Baby Tiger." I said to her softly. But then she hugged me again. Putting her head in the crook of my neck. Making me blush.

"Can we stay like this for like 15 mins?" She said. Her head still resting in my neck.

"Is there a problem? You can say it to me." I hugged her.

"Its just that.... I'm stressed. Mark is not saying the truth. I know that Mark hurt you. I'm very sorry." She suddenly bursted out of sadness. Making my neck wet.

"Shhh... Its not your fault, Chaengie. Its his fault. He's the one needs to say sorry to me." I felt something unusual that makes me hate Mark even more. Because Chae still cares for him.

We stayed like that. Making her happy for a limited time only. We got up and ate breakfast. Suddenly, something hit me.

"Chaengie, hurry up and take a bath. We are going somewhere." She gave me a confused look but then I winked at her.

"Uhh... Ok Penguin." She got up but left her plate. I was about to call her but she got to the bathroom fast. I just giggled because of her action.

I got up and handed the plate to the maids in their house. I went to another bathroom so we can come to the itinerary quick.

I heard someone singing. I dunno who. Well if its one of the maids... Wow. But if its Chaeyoung, Damn. Its making me love her even more.

Chaeyoung's POV.

"Keopi anja,~~" I sang "alone" while drying my hair. I'm just waiting for Mina because I finished early. The maids said she's in the main bathroom.

I just wore a blue and white long sleeve and shorts. Partnering it with a plain white sneakers. Its a bit cold now.

I rested my body on the couch near the bathroom. Patiently waiting for my Penguin.

I opened my sketchbook and drew something. I actually don't know what to draw but when I finished it, I drew a girl wearing a penguin onesie. Looks like Mina haha

"What's that?" Someone interrupted making me jump. I returned back to reality and saw a gummy smile.

"Uhh nothing hehe." I chuckled. Making her satisfied.

"Lets go?" She offered her hand in front of me.

"Lets go!" I grabbed her hand and she smiled like she always do. Gently squeezing my hand.

We rode the bus, hands are still intertwined with each other. She squeezes it frequently. Making sure I am not bored for the long ride.

"Where are we going?" She looked at me and smiled but without her gums.

"Somewhere I wanted to go with someone." Then she gave me her signature smile. Making me smile unknowingly.

No one's POV