08 | Belle

song: treat her like a lady / the temptations

I walked in the opposite direction of Snow, already feeling my nerves tightening up in excitement. I'll defintely blow the teacher away with my knowledge, I just know it.

First thing I noticed was the group of girls from this morning, but now they dudn't have Elle between them but nail polish. Intrigued, I watched them from my seat in the second desk next to the door, the sour smell reaching my nostrils.

The first one who caught my eye was the girl with dark brown hair and miraculously clear face. Almost immediately I knew she's their leader and that the girl on her right, with blonde hair and enormously puckered lips, is her second-in-command.

The leader had Bvlgari ring I wanted so bad last month and was murmuring in fluent French to others, who understood her so much they could only answer with 'Oui' after she'd take a break.

The second thing I noticed was that she had a pair of really big boobs and that her shirt was unbuttoned so low that the beginning of her red bra was visible from the end of the hallway.

Almost like she knew I was watching, she turned in her seat and when sge caught my eye, waved at me. Her pups focused on me instead of their fingers and followed her when she decided to approach me with a sickly sweet smile.

'Hullo there, I'm Bethany Fairfax, the head of the French Club. You must be Belle Matthews. How do you do?'

At first, I cursed my luck for putting the main female dog as the head of the Club. Then I mentally cringed when I realized she just greeted me like the Queen would.

'Yes, I'm Belle, nice to meet you. The woman in the admission office told me to talk to you about joining the French Club since I was the head of it in my previous school.'

Judging by her widened irises, she expected me to be shy and quiet, but she got a girl who was equal to her in terms of leadership. Bethany narrowed her cold eyes at me and her smile turned into a grimace.

'I don't know how you did it in America, but here we first have to consult with the teacher and then vote among us before we address you as the part of our Club.'

'Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else.'

Finding nothing else to say, she turned on her heel and went back to her seat, glaring at me and whispering to her puppets about my appearance.

I smirked to myself and strenghtened my back when a woman in black dress showex up on the doorstep. Everyone stood up and I followed their example.

'Bonjour madam,' they said in unision and she nodded at them, sitting in her chair.

'Bonjour. Ça va?'

'Oui, merci ça va et vous madam?'

'Ça va.'

She gestured us to sit and looked around the room, her eyes stopping at my face.

'Ah! Diana told me we have a new student! Belle Mattews, oui?'

'Oui madam, c'est vrai.'

'Bon. Your record says you are very fluent and have been a president of your French Club. Magnifique. Miss Fairfax here will take care of proper welcome into our French Club.'

Bethany nodded smiling sweetly but at the same time glaring at me icily with the eyes of a murderer.

'Allons-y! Today we're writing an essay about your French fashion icon. Please give me arguments and watch out for your grammar. Debute!'