~Chapter 1~

Briiiinnnng!
I woke up to a loud noise.
"What the he.." I was cut off as I landed on the ground with a big thud.
"Ow" I rubbed my butt as I stood up and looked at the clocked that read 7:15.
"Shoot I'm going to be late" I ran to take a shower,brush my teeth and get dressed. I decided to wear a sweatshirt crop top with black leggings and adidas. I put my hair up in a messy bun and ran down stairs.
"Hey Virgo" I grabbed a muffin from the table and ran out.
"Bye Virgo"
"Uh bye princess?" A confused Virgo said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My clocked read 7:40 as I pulled up to Fairy High.
"Thanks Capricorn"
"Text me when your out Miss Lucy"
When I got out the car I saw fairy Tail high school and man it was big. Way bigger then my last school Sabertooth high. My jaw dropped as I looked the building up and down. A short blue haired girl came up to me and said.
"I had the same expression when I first came here" I was to distracted to say anything so I just stood there in awe.
"You might wanna close your mouth. Or you could end up with a mouth full of bugs" I quickly turned around to the girl.
"Sorry, the school is just way bigger than I imagined"
"Yep it has a pool,a training room,dance room,2 gyms, a giant library, and it's 4 stories"
"Wait go back"
"Uh 4 stories?"
"No no before that"
"Giant library?"
"Yes! Where is it located? I must know"
"Ah a fellow book worm I see"
"Well yeah" I said nervously
She giggled "Can i at least know your name first?"
I face palmed myself "Right sorry, My name is Lucy Heartfilia Grade 11"
"Levy Mcgarden grade 11" We shook hands and she smiled.
"So library?"
"Have you gotten your schedule yet?" she laughed
"Uh oh right"
She laughed harder
"Let's get that first"
I followed the short blue haired girl through the doors of fairy tail high. The halls were pretty deserted except for a few people organizing their lockers. We came upon a door that read Student services. As I walked in a sweet smell of flowers hit my face. There were chairs for students waiting to talk to counselors and small chatter as people moved to their located spaces. Levy made small talk with a girl that has long red hair and brown eyes. Her hair was so bright and so red it was mesmerizing.
"Lucy they need your information"
"Oh right"
"Hi Lucy I'm Erza Scarlet. I'm the student president here at Fairy Tail high"
"Nice to meet you" We shook hands and she handed me my schedule and some paperwork.
I filled out the necessary paperwork and handed it back. I reviewed over the schedule but then a girl with long white hair came rushing in.
"Prez he's.... he's...here" she said catching her breath.
Me and Levy followed Erza outside where a small group of people were standing.
"Gray!" The boy had dark black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a leather jacket and some jeans.
"What?" He said in a annoyed tone.
"You missed orientation and the first week of school."
"So?" He said not interested.
"You need to clean up your act" She said standing her ground.
He walked closer to her.
"Or what? Your gonna give me detention? Sweety detention is my palace I own the joint. No one has been there more times than me. So why don't you move aside and let me and my friends through" he patted her on the head and laughed as he and his friends walked by her.
Erza screamed in disgust.
"Who is that?" I asked looking at the boy walking past me.
"That is Gray Fullbuster. He's bad news but the Prez keeps trying to make him change into some goody two shoes. It's been 2 years and nothing has changed. If anything it gotten worse"
"Oh. Who are they?" I pointed to the 2 boys behind him.
"The one with the pink hair is Natsu Dragneel he's bad news too. No one has skipped school as much as he has. It's rare to even see him here." How is he even passing school?  I ask in my head.
"The other boy is Gajeel Redfox. He's also bad news. He's apart of the shadow lord gang. Here's Some advice stay away from them."
I gulped "Not a problem"
I turned my head to see a girl with pin straight shoulder length blue hair. She was wearing sunglasses with  a white lace up crop top,black leather jacket,black ripped jeans and knee high heeled boots. Next to her was a girl with short white hair she wore a leather jumpsuit with knee high heeled boots. Next to her was a girl with long shiny light blue hair she wore a blue crop too with leggings and white high top converse.
"W-Who are they?" I said nervously
"That is Aquarius,Juvia and Lisianna. Or known as the Midnight Legion. They ditch school, smoke, and spend most of there time with the bad boys. Well more like there dating the bad boys."
"But who's dating who?" I asked curiously
"Well the girl with the long light blue hair her name is Aquarius and she's dating Gajeel. As for the other one with the short blue hair is juvia and she's dating gray and the one with short white hair is lisanna and she's dating natsu. There also bad news. All I can say is don't cross them and DO NOT GET ON THERE BAD SIDE. Just do whatever they say."
"Wait why?" I asked with my eyebrow raised at them.
"I rather not tell you the dangers of crossing the Midnight Legion." She said with a shaky voice
Riiinnnggg!
I jumped as the bell to go to home room rang.
"Who do you have for home room?"
I looked down at my schedule.
"Unm Mr.Wakaba"
"Oh really same lets go"
We walked into class and I chose a seat near the window. I looked out into the peaceful world. Trees and plants were dancing in the wind. The sun was shining  bright like a firework in the night sky. I breathed in the smell of books and old wood. It was kinda of a weird but nostalgic smell. I felt warm and comfortable here. I felt a tap on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. Suddenly the tap grew painful. I swung my head around to see the Midnight Legion towering over me.
"Hey blondie welcome to the world of the living, not move."
I blinked twice and tried to wrap my mind around what was happening.
"I uh"
The girl who I assumed was juvia stepped closer to me. She grabbed my chin and roughly made me look at her.
"I'm sorry did I stutter? I believe I said move"
I got up as quickly as I could and sat behind Levy. She turned around and shook her head at me.
"Now your target."