27. Still in love

Hello!!! Everyone here is new chapter hope you all will like and congrats to all since Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION crossed 50k views Thankyou so much for all your support.

Thanks for the comments and votes too.

___________________________________

Xavier's P.O.V.

"Sir your friends just arrived and are demanding to meet you right now" I'm already not in mood to deal with both of them. They're annoying and I have enough of this bad day already. I never really mean to be this angry but today Susan crossed the limits she should really learn when to stop talking.

Yesterday I was so worried about her but no she has to avoid me for her cheap ex boyfriend. If he met with an accident she can send someone else she don't have to stay. Even if she have to stay, she could still attend my calls.

Suddenly door open and two of my three best friends came inside. Jason was the first soon Mason followed both of them in causals.

"Morning Xavier hun why didn't you pick up my call. Hell what are you doing in office it's Sunday" Mason came near me and start batting his eyes like a girl. I gave him my best not to mess with me glare.

"Jason he's in bad mood what we have to make it better?" Mason and his babbling its amusing sometimes but not today.

"Let me see Mason I think there is club near by" both of them stare at me with curiosity them wriggle their eyebrows then smile wickedly at me. I think I should worry now. These step brothers are pain in ass if they team up together.

"Jason look Susan" he snapped his finger outside I immediately went near window to find none.

"Mason stop being childish you're lawer act like one" I scolded him and slap him at back of his head.

"Ow...ow... Jason why did you hit me?" He cried

"I'm older than you" What an ideal excuse to hit someone.

"Why are you two here?" I'm getting annoyed with both of them one at time is fine but both together unbearable.

"To hangout with you" Jason said smiling sincerely at me. He is my actual best friend and Mason is Ryan's best friend. Ryan lives in Britain right now.

"Jason why is Mason here. If I remember correctly he's not my lawyer."

"I came to visit my brother and apart of being Ms Joseph's oops...Mrs Williams lawyer I'm lovely brother and friend" I decided to ignore him since he is just trying to get me riddle up.

"What's up with his happy go lucky mood?" I ask

"His girlfriend said yes to his proposal yesterday" Jason announced happily.
I gave him a bro hug and congratulate him.

"So tell us why are you here on Sunday I thought you are going back to New York yesterday" Jason asked. I was going back but yesterday climate is not suitable to fly and today I got into argument with Susan.

"I have to attend a meeting tomorrow here" I lied.

"Really? But you... Wait a second you had fight with her didn't you?" He narrow his eyes at me.

"Look at his face Jason he is upset cause they had their first fight" he Saud laughing at me.

"Shut up Mason you never take arguments seriously doesn't mean others don't"

"I hate being around you two serious people suffocates me" Mason exclaimed then went to sit on couch which at other corner.

"By the way thanks for telling about fight I was wondering why Mrs Williams snapped at her employees today she even threatened Tia today that she'll fire her" So I'm not the only one in bad mood today. This making me feel better a bit at least.