Ways To Die..

The amazing cover made by Saki_Cupcake ! Thank you so so soooooooo much my dear! I absolutely love it!!!😍😍😍😍..

I shrugged and walked back to the doors to hell..

What is he up to?

Just wish he doesn't create trouble for me.

I knocked on the door and heard a cold "Come in."
I opened it and went in.
The Satan was typing something on his laptop. He didn't look up once. So I went and sat on the couch and started checking the data David had given me.

I was going through the profiles looking at the people in my own suspect lists when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" Satan said.

The door opened to reveal David.

"Hey Al!" He said enthusiastically.

Alden looked up and raised his eyebrows.

As if saying spill!

"Dude, I am not here for you.. I wanna talk to her... " He said looking at me. 

Satan turned towards me.

Me??
He wants to talk to ME??

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Scarlett.. I was thinking if we can go out tonight??" He asked.

"Yeah I mean we ha-"

"No.. Can I take you out?" He asked.

I froze as I realised what he meant..

Oh hell!!
Is he asking me out on a date??

No!!

Has he gone mad???

"Dude.." I got up.
"If you wanna die you can ask me for other ways you know? You can always eat poison.. I will sponsor it!!" I said keeping my palm on my chest.

"Then you can always jump from the top of this building.. You can call Him," I pointed at the Satan,"Names like Satan , Devil, and other things.. You can die in many different ways!" I said.

He kept looking at me like I was some sort of entertainment.

"Why would I die??" He asked.

"That, my friend.." I said holding his shoulders,"is because my brothers will kill you.. I don't want anyone to call them murderers.. Believe me David, they would kill you.. I have an experience about this kind of situations.." I said trying to convince him.

He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm serious about it David! You can die in different ways! Believe me! I will show you the least painful one.. I don't want your ghost to haunt me forever after my brothers kill you! Hell Dean would kill you right at the spot and I have seen Sam beating the hell out of a guy who asked me out! He is a boxer you know? Evan wouldn't care to stop any if them as Brad and Casper will watch you die.. Casper will burry you deep inside our backyard.. No one will ever know about your dead body.. Dean and Evan will plant trees on your grave! Braddo-"

I was cut off by his laughter.
"You do sound funny.." He said laughing.

"Um.. Sorry to disturb you.. But I am afraid she isn't kidding.." I heard Vi's voice at the door.

I looked towards Satan and he couldn't have been more irritated.

He rolled his eyes and kept glaring at us.

Oh if looks could kill...

"What?" David asked.

"Lettie isn't kidding... Asking her out on a date is no less than a suicide believe me.. She meant what she said.." Vi said seriously.

"Bu-"

"No.. Really! Her brothers scare away anyone who comes near me as well.." She said.

David looked at us terrified.

"But asking a girl out isn't wrong is it??" He said.

Vi frowned thinking on it.

"Yeah.. You are right about it.. But no.. If you don't wanna kill yourselves.." She said sympathetically and walked out.

"Dave! Off to work now!" Satan snapped.

"Chill dude! Chill! I am going.." He said.
Giving me a final glance he went out of the cabin.

"What was that!??" Satan asked me through gritted teeth.

I looked at him in disbelief.

Seriously??
Can't he see??
Is he blind and deaf???

Didn't he see what happened???

"I guess you were here for the whole time!" I snapped.

Right now, I am in no mood to tolerate his mood rollercoasters! Believe me!!

"Yes! I was! But what was that?" He asked clenching his fists.

"Your friend David asked me on a date! If that's what you wanna hear!" I snapped in a angry tone.

"You aren't going!" He ordered.

I raised my eyebrows.
"You know what? I really wasn't planning to go! But now, even if my Brothers will kill him, I am going!" I said.

Satan took a dominant step forward.
"You are not going! End of the story!"

"I am going!" I said taking pause after my every word just like he did.
"You can't control my life! You aren't my brother or boyfriend! So stay out of my freaking business!" I said.

"Believe me I can control your life! Stop testing my patience." He said taking another step towards me.

"I would like to see you try Mr. Collins! Oh I love testing your patience! And I am going and that's final!" I said storming out of his cabin.

Jesus Christ!
What my life has become!
I called Vi.

"Lettie!!" She squealed.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Um.. In the elevator?"

"Okay! I am coming down. Wait for me.." I said and hung up.

I walked to David's cabin. Without knocking the door I opened it.
He looked up from his laptop screen and smiled.

"I'm in for today's date.." I said.

He looked at me blankly for a moment and then grinned.

"Great! What made you change your mind?" He asked.

"That's none of your business!" I snapped.

I am in a terrible mood right now! Believe me!

"It's Alden, isn't it!?" He asked smirking.

I sighed in frustration.
"Yeah! It is!" I said and went out of his cabin closing the door behind me.

I heard him chuckle.
I went down to see Vi standing there.

"What?" She asked.

"I am going on a date with David tonight! Want to Convince my Brothers. I don't care how!" I said as we walked out of the building.

Hey!!
Hello there.
Here you go with another chapter.

Date with Dave??

Furious Alden??

And as usual our Caroline...

Lol.. What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘