35.

"No, we started, two hearts in one home
Its hard when we argue, we're both stubborn I know
But oh,
Sweet creature, Sweet Creature, Sweet Creature, wherever I go, you bring me home"

Note: this is currently not the author writing this, it's her ghost for she has passed on into the afterlife after overexposure to Harry Styles' album.

Boo.

_________

I could barely peek my eyes out from above the massive pile of covers and pillows that I was carrying from my room to the couch. They were piled high and making me waddle like a goose before I dumped them onto the couch with a exhale of relief.

There was no way I was sleeping in that room when that man had been in there, touching my things, putting his stupid lighter on my bed, and just generally being there. I could not sleep knowing that he had wandered around there, there was no way. I got chills just thinking about it and I knew I would never catch a wink of sleep in paranoia if I slept there, so of course I turned to my good pal; the couch.

I mean, I spent most of my days lazing around on that thing, I might as well spend my nights there too.

"What are you doing?" A bored voice spoke from behind me making me jump in shock before I turned around to face Harry who was leant against the wall, his arms crossed against his chest making his arms appear hugely muscular and his biceps to look like they could crush me.

"Sleeping, of course." I told him matter-of-factor as I set up the pillows and my duvet before crawling into into my new bed having already changed into my night-ware and brushed my teeth. I snuggled into my pillow pulling the duvet up to my ears and sighed.

I heard Harry blow out a frustrated breath and mutter a quiet curse under his breath.

"I can see that. Why are you out here?" He replied gruffly, his voice laced with irritation at my purposeful reply. I blinked one eye open to gaze at him.

"Don't feel comfortable in my room knowing Johnny was in there." I mumbled before closing my eyes and settling down again. I heard another heavy sigh.

"Come sleep in my room then." Harry spoke through gritted teeth, sounding as if the suggestion pained him greatly. I blinked both my eyes open in shock at his surprisingly considerate offer remembering how on our first wedding night he had coldly left me to sleep wherever I could find.

"There's only one bed, Harry." I muttered pulling my duvet even higher to cover my blushing cheeks. Me must have forgotten about that fact by some strange happening, there was no way he was offering his bed to me.

"Your observation skills blow my mind. Truly." He spoke dryly, his voice impassive yet not cold. "You can share my bed."

I shot up like a meerkat at his words, my duvet falling down to pool around my waist as I blinked owlishly at him feeling my cheeks burn.

"What?" I squeaked out. Maybe I heard wrong. . .

"It's just a bed, fucking hell. I'm not going to molest you in your sleep, Clover." He scoffed making me flush at his words as my mind battled about what to do. I had never shared a bed with a man before in my entire life so this was kinda sorta a big-ish deal. Pressing my hands to cover my face I peeked through a gap with one eye.