Chapter 44

"What do you mean they had a fight Jellal and Gajeel don't have fights" Lucy said as Natsu walked around in their bedroom. "Well they did and they're not intending to be back friends either'' he said as he turned to her. "But the wedding it's just in a week you can say" Lucy said "I know that's why I'm thinking"

"Of what?" Lucy asked. "A plan" he said walking towards her with a pen and paper. "but I need your help" "With what?" "Ideas Luce I can't think this through without your help''

He sat besides her and she sighed, taking the paper from him and the pen. "Okay..so what?'' she turned to the silent male before she returned to the paper. "How about we put the guys in the same room and-" "We don't want another fight-ugh weddings are so stressful, people argue, we fight and-"

"Stop it" Lucy said as she drew a circle on the paper. Natsu watched as she drew two dots in the middle and and a U at the bottom. "What's that?" he asked "Jellal" she said as she drew strokes above the circle. "Oh.." She drew the body then started drawing another stickman. "and this is Gajeel right here'' she said.

"And what's with the stickmans?" she pointed at stickman number one and said "This is Jellal" then at stickman number two "and this is Gajeel" Okay.." Natsu said, cringing a bit.

She drew a box over the two stickmans and smiled "What if we were to put them in an empty room so they can communicate with each other'' "By ripping each other's faces off" Natsu said then stopped to hum "hmm..I wonder who would win in a fight between Jellal and Gajeel"

"Natsu this isn't what I'm talking about" Lucy then cleared her throat "they're both mature men so they can settle things out like men" Natsu tched and Lucy sighed "I don't know what I'm doing" she dropped the paper and pen laying back on the bed. "Ah I'm tired.." she closed her eyes in relaxation and Natsu hummed to himself.

"I really hope those two get along because things are quite odd with only me, Gray and Jellal" "How odd?" Lucy peeked an eye open and asked. "Well the group's kind of weird without an ignorant person in it" Natsu said, giving her leg a rub. "was your leg always this soft?" "Yes" Lucy chuckled.

"Wow really" he leaned down and kissed her right thigh making her giggle. "That's sensitive you know" he smiled at her. "Come on" he leaned up to kiss her but she held his lips "Uh uh uh no..no way, no more I need my rest" he pouted "But I've been stressed out today" he said "So am I but no, the answer is no no more sex" "But-" "Natsu are you serious?'' she opened her eyes to look at him "we've been doing it ever since don't you stop, I'm already pregnant isn't that enough?'' he shook his head and she sighed.

"Oh Natsu..what am I going to do with you..ugh" "Just a little quick-" "I said no and I'm not moving I'm staying right here in this spot" she groaned, closing her eyes in peace.

"You don't have to do anything.." he hovered above her and she groaned "Rape!'' she shouted and he chuckled "Bawl all you want we'll do it all night if you want to continue saying that" he smirked before he leaned down towards her face.

.

"There is no absolutely no way I'm apologizing to that guy" the stubborn male groaned as he watched himself in the mirror, brushing his teeth above the sink of the bathroom. Levy rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall as she stared at the back of Gajeel. "How did this even started?" she asked, folding her arms.

"You don't even wanna know and I don't want to talk about it" he spit in the sink, wiping off his mouth with water as he turned around and faced her.

Levy sighed, handing him a towel to wipe himself off with. He took it and starting wiping his mouth. "Gajeel you got to apologize to Jellal" Levy said and he tched. "Hell no, if it's anyone it's suppose to be Jellal apologizing to me" "And the wedding's due next week" "I already told you I ain't going" he walked pass her out the bathroom and Levy sighed again.