12| You Will Regret This

Y O U W I L L R E G R E T
T H I S

W O R D C O U N T: 1707

I have a question 🙋
Who's your favorite character amongst all my stories?
A| Humza
B| Omar
C| Humdaan

Even though I know your answer, I just wanted to ask.

Junaid Villa
O M A N
11.30 am
(thanks to Zohhaaa for she helped me in choosing the location. 😘 )

I didn't want to wake up as yet but certain voices of yelling, wailing and fighting from a mere distance weren't letting me sleep

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. Humza will throw you out of the house b****." I heard a female voice. His name was enough to wake me up.

I was up in no time.

"You think you have got him wrapped around your finger but you are wrong. He was there with me consecutively for 4 nights." I cringe back in disgust and abhorrence.

I didn't want to eavesdrop but it was quite loud and booming, I didn't have to do much in order to listen.

Getting up from my bed, I traipse out of my room after wrapping a hijab loosely around my head. I was rubbing and kneading my eyes cause I was still sleepy.

The morning was cold and wintry, the chattering of my teeth was audible too. I suspire deeply before following the voices. It came from the vestibule. I cascaded down the staircase.

It was a scene to watch. I finally saw all his mistresses. They all were pretty and fetching to be honest and then there was me, a potato.

Why am I even comparing myself to them?

As I stepped in. All eyes splinter to me and I wanted to run back in. Malika stood alone while all the others stood at one side, they were having a cat fight.

I ceased myself from laughing. Malika's gaze was sharp and piercing. "Anaabiya come here. I need to show you something." Bibijaan's voice boomed. I knew she wanted to rescue me. I followed her into the kitchen without a word and as soon as I did, their rants resumed.

"What's happening?" I giggled.

"Better stay out of it. This happens once in a month atleast." Maliha titters along with Me.