Chapter 17: Stupid Captain

"Bring more cold towels! Open up the windows!" ordered Chopper as the others did as told to help the man.

"Caisson disease?" asked Zoro.

"Is this guy sick?" enriched Luffy.

"Yeah, it's a sickness that divers sometimes get. But it doesn't usually become a longstanding condition. Due to a lack of decompression when surfacing from the seabed, the nitrogen dissolved in the blood gets released quickly and forms gas bubbles at that time" explained the reindeer. "Since the gas bubbles expand inside and outside of blood vessels, they cause problems to blood flow, muscle and joints"

"So it's some bizarre phenomenon huh?"

"He probably kept diving every day without giving time for those bubbles to disappear from the body"

"What for?" wondered Nami.

"I don't know, but he's taking a risk" frowned the doctor. "In some cases, caisson disease can...cause death"

You arched a brow when suddenly the door busted wide open, causing your comrades to nearly jump off their skin.

"OLD-TIMER! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!" yelled in unison Masira and Shojo. They stopped and stared at you, frozen on the spot.

Chopper started to scream loudly, running away for his life with Usopp in toes. The sniper had his arms in the air, panicking at the sight of the two orangutan-looking men:

"THEY HAVE COME TO KILL US!!!"

"What're you guys doing here?!" demanded Shojo angrily.

"What did you do to the old-timer?!" asked next Masira.

"What? We're looking after this guy right now, so go somewhere else" answered bluntly Luffy.

"IDIOT! THEY AREN'T REALLY GONNA HEAR US OUT! THOSE GUY ARE SAVAGES! EVERYONE, EVACUATE THROUGH THE WINDOWS!" shouted the sniper.

You huffed and slapped hard the back of Usopp and Chopper's head, making them fall on the floor like flies. They groaned in pain while you twisted your wrist, making it release a cracking noise.

"Realm of God you're all loud. We have a patient here, so shut your freaking mouth" you snarled at the two who cowered in fear.

"S-Sorry ma'am..." they whimpered.

"You guys are so nice!" came the cry of the two morons at the door, tears cascading down their cheeks.