Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, BIT I'VE BEEN OUT OF INTERNET FOR A WHILE.

SO HERE YOU GO FEW CHAPTERS FROM ONCE :*

CHAPTER 20:
MUTUAL INTEREST BETWEEN A WORRIED FATHER AND A LOVELY FRIEND

She officially hated him. Alis officially wanted to bury Nikolas six feet under the ground because of the stunt he pulled on her.

As Hailey pointed out the bad hair Alis had, she suddenly realized why were all those people staring at her all the time. She couldn't believe that he'd actually throw her out and send her in the civilization without a warning! Him waking her up so late must've been part of the plan so that she didn't see what he's done.

She cursed.

How could she be so stupid?! It was Nikolas she is talking about, the guy that didn't hesitate to cover her room in condoms, who always strike back as soon as it's his turn to do so. She cursed, it was ONCE that she decided to trust him and to call for a ceasefire. Once, and she was never going to repeat the same mistake.

"Alright, let me get this straight," Hailey started. They were done with classes and were going home, yet Alis has been embarrassed more times past few hours than she was for her entire life.

First of all, when professors would notice her hoodie and ask for her to take it off and that happened quite the few times - and the whole class staring and laughing at her didn't help at all. Then when she went to properly cut her hair and repair the damage done by Nikolas as much as she could, and when the hair stylist started complaining about the blasphemy she'd done to her hair. She seriously thought that he'd kill her with those scissors, yet she was grateful for his abilities. Her long hair was now cut just below her ears and it didn't look bad on her at all.

Needless to say, the hair stylist was so proud of himself for managing to save her that he didn't even want them to pay for his services. Apparently boosting people's egos will let you deal with them easier. And keep your pockets full.

"You're telling me that you managed to lock yourself outside your veranda and out of concern he showed for you, you easily fell for him as he managed to get you to sleep with him?" Back to the point, after all was done and settled, Alis took her time to explain to Hailey what had happened after she sent Nikolas to the hospital - event she wouldn't be able to forget in a long, long time.

"Don't say it like that. It sounds like we were actually doing something together, when we only shared his bed."

Another thing Alis started to understand was that trying to help others only brings misfortune upon oneself. Had she not been a curious charity sister and decided not to feed Charles, she would still have her  precious long hair.

"Who cares, you spent the night with your worst enemy from hell, no matter how much I try to sugarcoat it, it's still as terrible as it sounds." She had a point, as much as Alis hated to admit, she had done the worst thing possible. She made the wrong move,  move she'll never be able to get over with.

"I know, Hailey. I know..." she sighed as her friend only shook her head. Hailey, as stern as she was, was actually shipping those two behind her friend's back. If there was an incredibly handsome piece of abs in the world you cannot have, then it's better for your best friend to end up with him instead of some stranger. And she also believed that by letting those two pull even more concrete and complicated pranks at each other, they'll bond even more and eventually fall for each other.

Well, what she doesn't say won't hurt anyone.

"And let's get this straight, he openly implied that he wants to shag you?" The turning point in their relationship, as Hailey realized, which was all more why she wanted and believed that those two will end up being together.