#1 Karma Akabane

"Nagisa-kunnn!" You shouted as you walked toward the bluenette.

The bluenette turned your way and sent you a big smile followed by a wave. As you approached the bluenette you noticed that a certain red-head had been conversing with Nagisa. You looked straight into his golden eyes and stiffened. He was staring back at you.

Your brain suddenly overwhelmed you with thoughts that was not foreign to your brain, what I mean is that your thoughts became fixated on that red-head, Karma Akabane.

Yes, you may have a silly crush on that dilenquint.

Karma is considered very good looking by the girls in your class, but they admitted that his personality is a major turn off, probably its because he's a sick sadist with a troublesome attitude but lets be frank, you liked him more for his personality rather than his looks.

Why? Maybe it's because you always wanted to be rebellious like him, just to experience what it feels like to break the rules for once but you could never ever do it. Simply because you didn't have the guts to. But that red-head always seems to be casual about getting into trouble. You will never understand the logic behind him.

Anywho, you approached the two boys. Swearing to yourself to not touch Akabane even by mistake because if you do, your cheeks might turn as red as his beautiful hair which sat perfectly on his head. You sighed and stood next to Nagisa, embracing him in a little hug. Nagisa is soo cute.

"You seem awfully happy," Akabane stated nonchalantly while his hands stayed deep in his pockets of his grey school pants.

"Of course I am," You said, letting go of Nagisa, who now gave you a perplexed look. "Nagisa-kun helped me ace my math test, thanks for the tutoring me." You said hugging Nagisa once more.

Akabane scoffed at your words, as a unnoticable blush covered his cheeks. You then showed Nagisa your test score and he let out a gasp.

"100%, congrats (y/n)-chan." He said smiling back at you.

Just then you felt arms wrap around your shoulders, you jumped slightly, surprised. You heard a voice whisper in your ear which made the hair raise on the back of your neck.

"You could've asked me to tutor you."

You turned completely red at the closeness of Akabane and you. You turned your head away from him and faced Nagisa, who looked at you with his usual smile.

Nagisa knew about your little crush on Karma, he was your closest friend and you could trust him with your life. You two were like peanut butter and jelly.

"I-I uh.." You stuttered at a loss for words, he was like a magic spell that made you forget how to formulate words.

Suddenly you felt his hand slip from its grip on your shoulders, which felt like it was done purposely might I add and it brushed over your chest. You felt as if your cheeks were going to explode, you jumped up trying to shuffle out of his grip.

But you being the definition of clumsy managed to trip on Akabane's feet causing you both to fall backwards. As you two were about to plummet to the ground, you felt a pair of hands snake around your waist holding you securely.

A few seconds passed and you felt yourself hitting something soft which broke your fall. Akabane's hands were still tightly secured around your waist and you were lying on top of him. You began to shuffle but your face came face to face with his. Your cheeks were on fire. He looked at you with a cheeky smirk which showed his canine teeth.

You then moved off him and sat on the ground, knees pulled up to your chest while his legs laid straight on the ground. He then set his hands behind his head and rested on the ground as if nothing happened.

You looked at Nagisa who looked at the two of you with a what-just-happened look combined with amusement. Amused because he knows of your crush of course. You conjured up some courage and turned your head toward the sadist who was now eating a bar of chocolate.

Bar of chocolate...

"Oi! That chocolate is for Nagisa-kun!" You yelled, blush no longer covered your cheeks.

"I'm hungry." He said casually taking another bite from the chocolate.

"So you resorted to stealing food from people's school bags?" You asked in a distressed tone.

He just sent you a cute smirk and continued munching on the sweet delicacy. You sent him a glare and turned to Nagisa.

"Sorry Nagisa-kun, I'll buy you another." You said smiling attempting to get up when suddenly you felt a tug on your hand causing you to fall back to the ground next to Akabane. You immediately blushed and was about to speak when Akabane pushed his finger to your lips to stop you from talking.

"Lay with me (y/ n)-chan." He said softly looking at your tinted cheeks, which he let out a little chuckle too. You let out sigh and stayed put.

"Nagisa-kun!" Kayano yelled from a distance. Nagisa shot his head from Karma and you and looked at his green haired friend.
"Oh Kayano-chan," he said breathing a sigh of relief as he walked to Kayano taking it as an opportunity to escape the awkwardness of being a third wheel.

You and Akabane laid on the ground and watched the clouds float effortlessly across the sky. You looked at Akabane's side profile a few times wondering if he's going to say something or not.

At that moment he turned on his side and faced you, a small smirk played on his lips. He drew his face closer to yours, your eyes widened unsure of what he's trying to do.

You moved slightly but you felt a hand hold you back. Your cheeks became hotter and redder with every second that passed, your stomach felt constricted and full of butterflies. Akabane then moved his hand from yours and placed it on your face pulling you closer to him.

Suddenly you felt warm lips against yours. You took this as an opportunity and kissed the person you've crushed on since kindergarden. You two kissed for minutes before someone interrupted the best moment of your life.

"Neh neh neh, you two suppose to be in class." Koro-sensei, who was now pink in colour, said as held you and Akabane on each of his hands.

Your face turned completely red, at the fact that koro sensei caught you kissing someone and Akabane had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I'm giving you two extra homework for today, as punishment for skipping class and getting kissy-kissy." He said, turning pink once more.

You let out a groan at his words and watched Akabane dangling from koro sensei's hand without a care in the world.

---

A/n: Hope you guys loved this one! Tbh it sounded alot better in my mind, oof. :)

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which i may possibly use in the future.