29.Nothing But Games

T W E N T Y - N I N E

"Back to the grind." I exhaled, putting my shades on while walking outside the airport.

"Bitch you not in Hollywood over there trynna look like a model and shit." Bambi joked. "You not in no damn movie."

"Hater." I put my suit case in the trunk of the black SUV.

"I'm havin' stripper withdrawals." Bambi sighed climbing in the front with Ace.

"I mean you can clap sum for me." Ace smiled over at Bambi.

"Yea but you not throwing money though." Bambi shrugged.

"I got you babe." Ace reached in his pocket.

"Ouch!!" Bambi guarded her face as he start throwing coin at her. "Allen if you don't stop!" She addressed him by his government name.

"Aye don't call me that!" Ace continued throwing coins.

"Why you got so many coins?" I thought out loud, laughing a little.

"Imma kick you ass." Bambi start hitting Ace.

"Stop! Girl you hit like a man! Stop!" Ace was the one this time guarding his face.

I was in the back seat dying.

"I ain't done nigga wait til we get home." Bambi sound like someone's mother.

"Can I stay at yah house?" Ace looked at me threw the rear view mirror.

"Ion know bout all that." I shook my head.

"Cool. Cool. You gotta tape." He act as if he was gonna cry, pulling off.

"Hey it's Ace. Ace Thomas, listenin' on your whatever device." I cracked up, as Bambi joined me.

"That's it you got two of them now." He held up two fingers.

"Welcome to your tape JoJo." Bambi wiped her face before laughing again.

>>>>

"Thanks for this week." I hugged Bambi, as she was about to leave.

"Yknow I got you." She hugged me back. "See you Saturday." She walked out the door.

Locking the door, I went to the bathroom to shower and do what I needed to. Coming out dress, Aerin's was on my bed eating hot Cheetos.

"One you gon stop doin' that." I referred to her scaring me ever time I'm coming out the bathroom. "Two my sheets better be changed when I come back, while you getting crumbs in my bed." I slide into my slides.

"Where you goin?" Aerin licked her fingers.

"Check on the house." I grabbed my keys. "Wanna go?"

"Yea!" She got off my bed. "I gotta get some shoes." Aerin ran up the stairs.

Going to my car, I waited for Aerin.

"Go go go!" Aerin got in.

"Seatbelt." I looked over at her.

"Bitch go before mama come out here trynna make us clean

"Bitch go before mama come out here trynna make us clean." She panic putting her seatbelt on.

"Gotta blast." I turn the engine over backing out the driveway.

"Yea." Aerin said in a duh tone.

Twenty minutes later i pulled into Ryan's driveway.

"Y'all house big." Aerin said walking in. "And nice too." She said as if she was approving its looks.

"Thanks." I said looking threw the mail I picked up before going in the house.

"Uhm one of y'all fish is dead."

"Don't pay no attention to Jape." I laughed.

"Y'all fish dead! What you mean?!"

"Watch this." Walking over I put some fish food in the tank.

Jape sat up right and start eating.

"See."

"Well I be damn." Aerin looked as if she was offended.

"Why you think his name Jape? He be playing game." I explained, walking off.

"I feel played." She sound hurt.

 I changed Aerin

I changed Aerin