110 | darmstadtium

× Horan

I had woken up early to make us breakfast, fluffy pancakes, sunny side up eggs, bacon, and some orange slices on the side.

Lynn was still sleeping on the rug in front of the fireplace, the blanket tucked up under her chin. Our clothes were still lying on the floor around her, minus my jeans that I had put on when I woke up. She looked so peaceful sleeping; it would have been hard to know everything she had gone through just in the past couple of weeks if I didn't know any better.

Last night was nice, but today I was hoping to sit her down and talk about everything. I needed to know how she was doing, with the new information on her parent's death, being outed at our last game, and even the pregnancy scare. We skirted the main points when she thought she was pregnant (me being okay with it, and she completely against the idea), but because of what happened last night and not using a condom, I needed her to know that she has to be confident in what she was doing. The pill or not, something could always go wrong. And the two of us together seemed to be a beacon for the unexpected.

Just as I was placing the last pancake on the plate, Lynn sat up from her spot on the floor and looked around dazedly. When she spotted me in the kitchen, I gave her a lazy smile as she reached over and grabbed my jumper from the floor and tugged it on over her head. I watched as she slowly stood up from the floor and made her way over to me.

I couldn't help but notice the way she was walking.

"You okay, love?" I asked, a knowing smile on my lips. "You seem a little sore."

"No thanks to you," she mumbled, clearly feeling stiff and uncomfortable. "I would have been fine, but you just had to wake me up in the middle of the night for round two, didn't you?"

"Sorry. I just needed ya."

"Yeah, at five in the morning. You couldn't have waited until at least seven to take it upon yourself to get things going?"

"Don't think my penis would have allowed that," I smirked. "I'll make it up to you, promise. Just let me finish making breakfast first."

Lynn hummed like she wasn't so sure I could do that and took the few steps to me and leaned against my arm. She looked down at the plates of food on the counter. "You really shouldn't be cooking bacon without a shirt," she noted.

"I'll risk it. Besides, my jumper looks better on you."

The hem went down to the top of her thighs and the sleeves went past her finger tips. I've always loved when she wore my clothes, ever since that first time she almost stayed the night and wore my favorite jersey to bed.

"However," I added. "I'd much rather see you in that lingerie."

She made a face. "The bralette rubs under my boobs and irritates my skin. But I'll put it on tonight for you."

I smiled to myself, already thinking about the possibilities to come. After learning about her kinks, I couldn't really think about anything else, if I was being honest. But we didn't need all that - the hair pulling, bondage, or roleplaying. I was one hundred percent willing to explore that territory, but it wasn't necessary. What we were doing right now was working wonders for the both of us; we can mix it up another time because like Lynn said last night... we weren't going anywhere.

"I talked to Grandma yesterday before you kidnapped me," Lynn said, leaning into my arm with a whimsical smile on her lips. "She heard what happened at our last game and wanted to check up on me - to check up on the both of us, actually."