Chpater 30

Kynae. P.O.V

Bruhhhh I'm 9 months now and I'm big as hell ..I'm just waiting for this little girl to come out and I can't wait ...

I was laying on my bed scrolling on the gram and shit and I kept feeling this little cramps here and there but I just ignored it ..

King was probably in the guest room taking a nap and I was bored as hell.

I got up and wobbled my fat ass downstairs to get some ice cream ..I've been craving this shut all day but just too lazy and tired to go get it..

I just took it out and pulled out a spoon and dug in...I wasn't playing no games..

The cramps started to get a Lil worst damn Mann....I got up and started walking but the maybe was becoming overwhelming...all of a sudden I just felt water going down my legs ...oh shit ..

"KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"I screamed out while clutching my stomach. He came on top of the stairs running the sleep out His eyes.

"What yo I was tryna sleep"he said having not seen my condition.

"Bitch fuck ur sleep my water just broke "I said while trying to go down the stairs ..

He cane downstairs and helped me to the door picking up the baby's bag..
He helped me in the car and drove off.

This shit hurt so bad "hurry the fuck up King"I said while breathing heavily..

He sped up and as soon as we arrived at the hospital they got me a room..

"King Call everyone"I said because I needed mama and Britt here I was crying my eyes out..

"I been done that babe ..they on there way ..now calm down" he said to me....is this nigga fucking crazy..

"Nigga who the fuck u telling calm done you ain't the one in pain"I shouted at him as mama and Britt walked in with T and Rome walking in right behind them laughing at King stupid ass.
Talming bout some damn calm down.

"Mammmaaa" I cried out to her "it hurts so much"

"Ain't no body tell u to open ur leegs or to not use condoms" she laughed at me...mama always got some slick shit to say...they stupid asses started to laugh at me ...fuck them.

4hrs later..
I lay in this bed not regretting an ounce of pain I went through just looking at the beautiful healthy 7 pound baby girl laying on her fathers chest.....already a damn daddy's little girl.

Queen Zynae Evans .
The best thing that ever happened to me ...

____________________________________

She was named Queen after her pops and Zynae after her mother.