✒losers (horror)

a/n: I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE IT MOVIE TEASER TRAILER #2 AND AWHDBDKDHNDND I'M SHOOK. so, this chapter will be horror themed and a little graphic but I swear, this is the only one like it. (get it?)

🎈

❝im not the type to count on you. cause stupid's next to I love you.

5. losers
✒day V: morning kisses and wicked games (wink)

my eyebrows immediately furrowed as something jumped on top of me, crushing every bone in my body. then, my face was grabbed and small kisses were left all over my face, especially lips. i automatically knew it was finn by the feel of his hands and lips, causing me to groan and turn away from him. he then, grabbed my waist and turned me back around, only to pepper kisses on my face once again.

but, this time he kissed the ticklish spot on my neck, that caused a small giggle to escape my lips. ❝go away, finn. leave me alone.❞ I told him, the both is us knowing thats the last thing I wanted. so he hovered over my sleepish body and smiled down at me. ❝as soon as you stop being mad at me. because, if I go another day without you I'm going to go mad.❞ he told him, pulling some hair behind my ear.

❝im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend i didnt just see you playing 2k yesterday.❞ I stated, then smiling. ❝okay, I can live without you. but I dont want to. better?❞ he asked, smiling that beautiful smile. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of how adorable he looks right now. ❝better.❞ I stated, causing him to just stare at me and smile for a few moments. ❝what?❞ I asked, letting a giggle escape my lips.

❝youre just so goddamn beautiful.❞

🌹

our last movie night was a bust so, I wanted to try it again. and lucky for me, finn got the new 2017 IT movie, which I may or may not be fully and utterly obsessed with.

❝im gonna get some snacks, you want anything?❞ finn uttered, as he removed his arm from around my neck, but I'm way to focused on Richie Tozier to even mind what hes saying. ❝uh-yeah-yeah sure.❞ I mumbled, my eyes remaining glued to the screen. finn sighed and rolled his eyes as he got up and left to wherever.

but, it wasn't until finn wasn't there to grab when the scary part came on about 30 minutes later into the movie, that I finally realized how long Finn's been gone. i knitted my eyebrows and called out Finn's name but received no answer. so, I called out again. but, this time, the lights started to flicker on and off. ❝cut it out, finn. this isnt funny.❞ I yelled allowed.

then, the lights went out completely.

leaving me in the darkness, alone.
❝finn, if this is some kind of sick joke, I swear to god i'll never talk to you again.❞ I yelled allowed, my voice distributing into the darkness. moments later, the only thing that filled my ears is the blood curtling sound of a horn being honked 2 times. but, it sounded so familiar, like ive heard it somewh-

click.

the sound of a light switch turning on filled my ears next, followed by the sight of the kitchen light now becoming the house's only light source. I shut my eyes for a brief second before slowly turning atound. and, the kitchen light was indeed on.

unfortunately, curiosity got the best of me. so, with an uncertain move, I shot up from my previous seat on the couch and hesitantly began walking towards the lit room. I made it to the kitchen's entrance, and on the kitchen island, sat none other than, pennywise. i wanted so bad to believe this is all a hallucination. but, he-IT is really here. my breath hitched and my body went completely paralyzed.

but, it only lasted for a moment, until I noticed the clown wearing a watch that I am all too familiar with. it was finn's, i knew it was his because, he never takes it off. at the sight of the item, I let out a dry laugh and began walking up to the pennywise imposter. ❝haha, real funny, finn. you almost got me with the horn. but...❞ I started to say, as I examinated finn somemore.

❝how'd you do it so fast? I mean, the makeup, everything looks so re-❞ I stopped mid-compliment as I noticed the shape of the eyes...Finn's eyes arent that big...and the lips...finn's lips arent that small...then I also began to take in the differences between tthe person in front of me, and finn.

but, it was too late to say it. his horrifying smile said it all. ❝beep, beep, Richie.❞ he said, in the scratchy, yet deep voice, causing my eyes to widen and my face to drain from all color. then, it hit me.

this isnt finn.

at first realization, I screamed to the top of my lungs and turned to BOLT the hell out of that possessed kitchen. but, he grabbed me by the arm before I could get a chance to. I started to kick him in the balls while punching his chest, just straight freaking out when, he grabbed a hold of my other arm and open his mouth wider, revealing all of his dager sharp teeth as his grip on my arms tightened, causing me to scream and cry at the same time.

then, all I heard was a gun go off and before it  I knew, Penny wise was on the ground-

a/n: 10:04p.m. OMDBDJBD MILLIE JUST WON AN AWARD, CRIED ON STAGE, AND BLESSED US WITH HER OUTFIT!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!

,causing my eyes to widen and a horrified sob to leave my mouth. next thing I knew, finn's voice came into play. ❝i said scare her, not to fucking touch her!❞ he yelled at the clown, making his way over to me. at the sight of me, his fave immediately softened and he instantly embraced me into a warm hug. ❝I'm so sorry, love.❞ he said, kissing my head, then lightly pushing me off him, to examine my body.

❝where did he hurt you?❞ he asked, worried. but, I didnt move at all. I just stared at him in disbelief. ❝you...you did this?❞ I asked him, praying for a no. he didnt say anything either, he just stared at down at me as he swallowed hard. ❝i-i-um-i just wanted to prank you, babe. y'know, scare you a little.❞ he explained, forcing a smile at the end.

I knitted my eyebrows once again in disbelief and pushed him off me, slowly beginning to walk backwards from him. ❝...you did this-you allowed a random man to come in here, dressed as my biggest fear, giving me a fucking heart attack on purpose?❞ I asked, trying to process it all. he walked towards me, his face going casper pale.

❝i-i swear, Norah, I didnt know he was gonna touch you. I just wanted to scare you.❞ he informed me, once again. ❝well congratulations, I'm officially scared...of you.