|0.41|

O MN I S C I E N T

"Nigga him and his girl text like every fucking second. "Carson scoffed as he scrolled through Anthony's second phone and it only proved both correct.  Anthony set up both of his phones to have the same information and get sent the same messages.  It was a pretty dumb move for Anthony to do,  Ashton thought,  but it was indeed helpful now.

Ashton shoved him a bit as they both stood in the center of Anthony's living room.  "Nigga you actin' like a bitch goin' through the dude and his lady messages.  Get to the important shit, check his last GPS location."

After scrolling through two more message threads of Jhenea and Anthony arguing about the smallest shit, he finally closed off the messages and found himself on the Maps. Pressing on the history tab, Carson found his eyes implanted to the many places Anthony had been while using his GPS or leaving his location on. "Oh my fuckin god, how dumb could this nigga be bro! This shouldn't be this fuckin' easy for us to find Ash! When his ass off them fuckin' meds B, I might kill his ass whole!"Carson handed Ashton the phone in frustration.

Ashton looked down at the phone causing his eyebrows to furrow. "I know this nigga can not be fuckin' serious. Fuck he doing on the upper east side?"Ashton clicked on the last location. Anthony had seemed to pin the address and set a reminder.

Reading the reminder, Ashton let out a frustrated sigh.

Ximena spot 11:00

"Ash thats the last place he fuckin' been bruh. I don't trust that bitch as far as I can throw her ass."Carson stroked his beard.

Ashton extracted his eyes from the phone and placed it onto Carson. "I'm really debatin' about goin' down there and just blowin' her shit. She can fuck wit' her saddity ass daughter all she want, but she aint gone be fuckin' wit' my guy."Ashton didn't really care about Jhenea's situation with Ximena, he just cared about how it was affecting his homie. Now that it really was affecting Anthony and everyone that came along with him, it began pissing Ashton off.

"Chill  bro."Carson calmed his rising anger down. "Nigga we gone handle that and if lil mama really down for her boy, then she'a come handle this wit' us."

Jhenea stood outside of her door on the phone with Aven. He had just decided to tell her everything that had been going on through out the course of the night.

She had literally just came from sleeping the day away with Anthony, then went to cook him something to eat before she decided that she wanted to go home. She couldn't think of anything that could have had him in this fucked up predicament. The thick night's air brushed against her skin causing a slight shudder to run through her spine. She wasn't really to worried about a jacket after she heard that Anthony landed himself in some fucked up ass hospital bed.

The white tanktop she wore bra-less caused her nipples to rise up while the pink velvet sleeping shorts she wore resulted on all of the little hairs on her legs to prick up forming a barrier of goosebumps around each follicle. "Aven what the hell you mean he's gonna be alright? Clearly he's not alright. If he was alright I wouldn't be having this conversation with you." Aven was trying his best to find a way to down play Ant's situation to a certain extent to where it wouldn't seem so bad, but she still should be concerned.

Well, it wasn't working.

Jhenea leaned over the railing of the outside stairs with her head down. At this moment, she didn't know if her mind had just went completely blank or just shamelessly gave up on her.

"J,  just chill for me."Aven said to her over the phone.

She rolled her eyes slightly. "Aven there is nothing to chill about. Anthony never gets hurt, why the hell is he hurt?"Anthony had implanted in his and everyone elses mind that he was basically invincible. He did dangerous shit and never really go harmed from them. He had been doing it for so long. How could he be hurt now? This would definitely wake his ass up and have him realize he isn't made of iron.