Gryffindor vs Huffelpuff

"And we are playing against Huffelpuff and not Slytherin!" Oliver grumbled. He was furious.

Everyone groaned.

Wait??

They didn't know!

Oh damn!

"Yeah I know," I replied. Should have kept my mouth shut but oh well. Here comes the hate from my fellow team mates.

Oliver gave me a stare.

"And you didn't think that perhaps it was important for you to tell me..?" He started off. A huge rant was coming right up, courtesy of Oliver Wood!

"Umm, I thought you already knew.." I trailed off, I was obviously embarrassed. But really, I thought he would know. And this doesn't explain how Cedric knew and so one Captain knew but the other didn't! Weird!

"No, Silena." He said, in a deadly serious voice.

"Silena, you really should have told us!" Angelina grumbled.

I winced. Clearly my start as Chaser was pathetic.

"Yeah, how did you know anyway?" Harry asked.

HARRY, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!

"Cedric told me," I mumbled but clearly everybody heard me.

"Silena, can you stop daydreaming about Diggory all the time then maybe you would have remembered to tell us," Fred snickered.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait, you're friends with Cedric Diggory?!" Oliver asked, obviously furious.

"Not really," I shrugged.

"Is he really that cute up close?" Alicia giggled.

"He seems so strong and silent," Angelina joined in.

I chuckled, Oliver's face was getting redder every second.

I decided to take a risk.

"I know, he's really nice too," I smiled.

"I forbid you to admire Cedric Diggory," Oliver grumbled.

The three of us burst out laughing.

"Focus!" Oliver grumbled.

"Yeah, Silena, I forbid you to talk to him!" Fred stated.

"You're not my father!" I glared at Fred.

"Anyway, Oliver, don't worry, man! I mean, remember last time, Harry caught the snitch in less than five minutes." George stated, trying to change the topic, I guess. I shot him a grateful smile. Where Fred was hotheaded and fierce, George was always the one who would try to ease the tension. This was the balance between them.

"No! You cannot take Hufflepuff lightly! No! You just cannot. This is my last chance to win the cup and I-" Oliver started, obviously crestfallen.

Okay, now I felt super guilty! This means so much to Oliver, more than it means to any of us!

"Okay, Oliver! We're taking Hufflepuff very seriously. We'll put up our best effort and win the cup for you and for Gryffindor!" I stated, a new spirit entering me. I was so inspired, I would win the cup, no matter if it was Cedric I was against or Slytherin, things like that didn't matter, Oliver deserved the cup more than anyone else in Hogwarts did.