Chapter 54

Miguel

"For it to be late November, it's still pretty hot out here"

I sat on Ocean Drive at a French restaurant having some lunch with Carlos. We were suppose to be out here on business but I decided we needed to have some fun as well.

"Look at all these fine honeys" I looked over to my right side.

"When you gonna find you a girl" Carlos laughs

"I got plenty of women that ain't an issue"

"You need you a real one"

"Man when I'm done stacking this paper"

"You gonna be a single nigga forever?"

"Why you concerned with my shit nigga? What about you?"

"I'm waiting on your cousin... Lisa?" He laughed.

I glared at him.

"Don't make me deck you in your shit" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm saying bruh, she real pretty, body on 10. Like come on, put me on!"

"Carlos, you must not like love your life" I eyed him.

"I'm saying though"

"And I'm saying you need to pump your breaks before I break you"

"Heard ju" Carlos shook his head.

I was over all these niggas after my sisters and little cousins. These dusty ass, ain't shit niggas trynna ruin lives of perfectly good women. Not on my watch and not my family.

I sat back, eating my lunch looking at the traffic that sat to the left of us. I stopped eating when one particular whip caught my attention.

An all white topless Ferrari, sat at the light with none other than that bozo nigga Max wanted us to work with.

This nigga was out here too? I thought to myself and by the looks of it, it looked like he was out here for play. But it was just too strange seeing him out here at the same damn time I was.

"The nigga Max wanna work with is out here" I spoke to Carlos, showing him the white car.

"Ain't he dating your baby cousin?" He mentioned.

"That nigga think he dating her, her pops ain't going for that shit" I shook my head.

"How she got caught up with that nigga? He ain't shit to play with I hear" Carlos shook his head.

"I don't know, he approached her at the club but that was a dub since I was there. He clearly sneaky since he got to her. And how you know he ain't shit to play with?" I asked him curious.

"One of his mans, Rob I think that's his name. He a Queens nigga, type tall, scary on most days. I heard him and ole boy be dumping bodies over board"

"Dumping bodies?" I looked at Carlos.

"Remember that Spanish cat Raul?" He asked.

"The nigga from Brazil or some shit, couldn't stop talking and moving?"

"That's the one ... I heard that nigga is sleep, done, dead ... gone" Carlos leaned in.

"But why Raul? He was crazy but nothing too harmful"

"Apparently ole boy felt he talked too much"

"Talked too much?"

"Word in Queens is that he ain't about that shit"