So Much For Peace And Quiet

Right hook. Left hook. Duck. Block. Upper cut.

My breathing was heavy and rapid as I tried to focus on not getting hit. Three days passed and I was still pissed off, so training with Uncle Dave was the only way I know how to take out my anger.

"You can do better than that, Ava!" Uncle Dave shouted as he kicked me in the middle, knocking the breath out of me.

I tried to focus on his next move but I ended up getting swiped onto the floor and I groaned. I layed there on the mat, panting as he stood over me. "What did I tell you?"

"Don't fight with anger or anger is all you think of and not the task ahead of you," I said breathlessly. I think I was going to die from lack of oxygen because that's how it freaken feels like right now.

"And what did you do?"

"I fought with anger blocking my focus."

"Hm, 10 rounds of the drill, 2 minutes each exercise."

I groaned as I forced myself up to do the workout from hell given by the devil himself. After about an hour and twenty minutes, I was laying on the gym floor trying to catch my breath.

"Okay, now let's spar," he said walking towards me.

"What?" I spat out in outrage.

He burst out laughing, "I'm just playing with you. We are done for the day."

Why you fúcking...

"Come on, little baby." He said teasingly, interrupting my thoughts.

I glared his way as I slowly got up, "You are way too annoying to be my uncle. Are you sure we're related?"

He laughed, "Stop bitching and go take a shower before I change my mind and give you another set of drills."

I immediately started walking out of the gym as fast as my aching body would take me as his laughter floated out the gym. "You're mean, you know that?" I shouted back at him.

After I was finally fresh and clean, I lazed around for a few hours until I decided to play on the piano. So I went downstairs and walked straight to the piano, sat on the bench and started to play a song that I heard playing on a TV show. I searched it up and listened to the tutorial until I finally knew how to play the keys.

I never felt this before
I'm not afraid anymore
Been writing words on a page
'cause I got so much to say
And now I'm taking the stage
Whoa

I'm getting ready to fly
I know it's my time to shine
Don't care if I make mistakes
I'll do whatever it takes
'cause I got so much to say
Whoa

I'm finally me
Got everything I need
What you get is what you see
I, I, I'm finally me
And I never felt so free
There's no one else I'm trying to be
I'm finally me

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. For some reason, this song just speaks to me. Sometimes when I'm bored, I would turn on the TV and put it to the Disney channel just to listen to the shows that are playing. Today after I cleaned myself up from training, I was listening to a show named Austin & Ally. I love listening to this TV show everytime it plays because it always manages to make me laugh. Mostly because Dez, Austin's best friend is an idiot. Anyways, the episode I was listening to was about how Ally gave up her personal song just to save her best friend, Austin's career but in the end, the girl she was giving the song to made her sing it since she saw that Ally was willing to give up her song just for Austin. It was really sweet. Although I wonder how they look like. I bet Dez looks like a funny dork.