Chapter 34

So, I've been getting a lot of questions about whether there is going to be a sequel to this story. Honestly? At this rate, I'm leaning more towards the No side. I'll explain later, probably when the story finishes.

For those who unfortunately cannot see the 'Cast' - probably due to mobile restrictions, or for whatever reason. I'm going to list my chosen cast for the main characters. Keep in mind, that obviously this isn't what I specifically picture my characters like, and this will probably not satisfy your imagination either, which is obviously totally fine guys. If you're unhappy with the cast, by all means, ignore this. I'll love you anyway.

Trevor Daly ----> Francisco Lachowski

Nathen Dawson -----> Dylan O'brien

Tracy Larson ----> Lucy Hale

Karen Chambers -----> Nicola Peltz

Mark Daly (Trevor's Brother) ----> Alex Pettyfer

Yeah, that's just the most relevant cast. OKK?

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FANN

==========================================

Chapter. 34

N A T H E N

There was a sharp pain on my cheek. "Nate," a voice sang softly in my ear. There goes the sharp pain again. "Nate, wakey wakey."

I stirred a bit, trying to avoid whatever this was as I continued to sleep. I think my dream is getting a little out of hand.

"Nathen Dawson," a different voice whispered, a sharp tug on my hair. "Get the fuck up."

"NATE!"

"NATHEN. FUCKING. DAWSON."

"WAKE UP!"

Suddenly I was punched in the face, like really hard. My eyes immediately shot open as I stared wildly at a shocked and apologetic Brock, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh," he muttered in his hard voice, "Sorry, Nate, I sometimes forget how strong my hits are."

"Yeah," I rubbed at my eyes, finally getting in touch with reality as I looked around and noticed half of the guys including Coach were off the bus. The only people still here were David, Brock, and Owen. And myself.

"Okay, okay," I said, rushing to get off the seat. "Where is everybody?" I blinked a couple times, and followed the other guys down the aisle of the bus.

"Checking into the hotel, come on. Coach is going to kill you," Owen smirked at me, lightly punching my shoulder as we hopped off the bus.

"Oh, don't worry about your stuff Nate, Trevor took care of it for you," Brock told me when I was about to ask. Furrowing my eyebrows, I was a bit surprised at that. Even Dave looked a little confused, and we exchanged looks.

"What a charmer, eh?" Owen asked, interuppting the silence. I shrugged, and the four of us headed towards the front doors of the hotel.

It's a really fancy hotel, too. Very elegant looking, and expensive. It's the "take your new bride here to fuck the shit out of her during your honeymoon" kind of hotel. Is this really an appropriate place to bring a highschool football team?

Oh, look, a doorman. He smiled at us, and bowed his head a little. Dave started snickering, and held out his hand.

"Hey man, sup?"