Chapter 12

Author POV

The sound of thunder echoes across the outside of a glorious house. Trees moving in all directions as the harsh wind blew against them. The sound of raindrops hit the window making a tapping sound as a man, standing near it with a broken wood in his hand.

His wearing a black button up shirt with all of the button opens revealing his smooth hard muscular body with sweat glistering his whole chest that slide down to his packs then pass the hair lines and disappear into his black pants.

His hair was messed up and some sticks to his sweaty forehead with a beard that covers his jaw. His veiny arms in display as his sleeves were rolled up. A single sweat slide from his forehead to his beard tracing the scar on his left face that was cause by a man he hate the most.

His body was fuel with rage making him looking even larger than before. A single liquid slide from his arm and down to his hand before it drip down to the grey tiled floor.

Two people were laying on the floor as the other person was shaking in fear near the dark brown wooden door.

The man with black shirt turn around and face the other man then look at him with so much rage swimming in his dark green eyes making the man wanted to piss his pants.

He throw the broken wood at the scared man but fortunately it landed at the door making a loud noise and the man fall limp to the ground with eyes full of fear.

"You failed me...."

The man said to him making his body shakes with fear.

"I told you to do something so simple and you three fucked it up."

He said with voice so deep and menacing as he pass the bloody limp bodies on the floor with their eyes open showing their lifeless eyes with blood pouring to the floor from their bodies. The scared man began to panic as the large man coming nearer to him.

"Do you know what you have done?"

He kneel down in front of the shaking man when he arrive and he stare at him with so much fury. He bring his large hand and circle it slowly around the feared man's neck then he push him against the door before standing up slowly bringing the man with him.

The feared man was groaning and coughing as he was being lift up off the ground and his legs were dangling and kicking the door behind him searching for a place to hold his foots at.

"You lost the only thing that I ever cared for, You fucking lost the only thing that can keep me sane and you FUCKING LOST THE ONLY THING I LOVE!!!"

He shout to the scared man's face with so much rage that spits fly every where on the man's face. He tighten his large hands on his neck when he try to pry off his hand from his neck.

The large man bring his hands up and fisted it before he slam it against his face. He punch and punch on the man's face which end up more blood mix to his bloody knuckles.

He continue this until the man when limp in his hand before he throw the lifeless body aside. He was fuming, his breath was shallow and his mind was in a mess.

All kinds of thought travel around his mind and he began to rampage across the house with the servants screaming and running away from him. He was out of controlled, mirrors and windows were shattered.

Walls filled with some cracks on them by his fists, vases and painting scattered across the hallway and the rooms. The loud thunder and lightning outside booms and the storm becames harsher.

His shirt was now off only leaving him in his boxer and pants. He stand in the middle of the hallway breathing heavily and his tense body was cover with sweats and blood on his hands.