Example #2 (MORE SKYLOX)

Here's another example of Skylox.

(I just love using that ship!)

But don't let that stop you! Send in prompts for meh!

Forms on the first page.

-Breh

Ty's Pov

Shit. Mike will be home soon and dinner is only halfway done!  He's gonna be mad for sure. But, I love him. The way he proposed to me was...beautiful. I can't let my fiance get mad.

I rushed over to the kitchen and got the food ready just in time for him to be home.

"Hey babe. Foods ready." I greet. He shrugs me off but I don't waver. He probably just had a bad day.

"What's wrong hun-"

"Leave me alone G*d*mmit!" He yells. My heart cracks but I try not to cry in front of him. I run up the stairs and turn on the T.V. maybe it will help me get over his sudden anger.

The T.V. shows our prince being talked highly about. I've always thought the prince was cute and suprisingly everyone excepted him being bisexual. So I dream of him all the night Mike is out late or when he yells at me cause I know I'll meet him at the ball tommorow.

Mike stomps angrily up the stairs, catching me off guard. I quickly turn off the T.V., Knowing that if he saw me looking at another man I'd be as good as dead.

"Listen Wh*re, your gonna go and clean up. And if I dare ever catch you watching that prince again, your dead." He screams in my face. I lower my head in shame and run off to clean.

The night sets as I finish washing the last dish. Well, that's done. I rush upstair just to see a passed out mike on the bed.

I tuck him under the covers and grab my coat.

I walked out of the house and into the woods straight to the tree I marked as a kid. I remember being a little kid here, running around or just sitting down to think.

"Who are you?" Someone asks. I open my eyes to see prince Sky.

"Uhhh Ty...My prince. If I may ask, why are you here sir?"

"It is you...I met you at this tree years ago."

"Wait...Sky? Your the prince?"

"Yeah buddy, thats me."

"Haven't heard from you in such a long time. How have you been?"

"Bored...You?"

"I just got engaged but..."

"But?"

"Our relationship is going down hill, fast."

"Oh..If you need me your always welcome. I'll always help you mah Ty."

"Thanks Sky. The sun is rising I should be getting back before he wakes and doesn't see me in the bed. See you at the ball tommorow." I said, reluctantly standing up to leave.

"Okay, bye Ty."

"Bye." And with that I walked back home just to see Mike up and steaming Mad.

"Hey, Honey, Where were you? I waited a whole thirty minutes for you."

"I took a walk...I thought you-"

"Bullshit! I know you were with him." He yells smacking me across my face making me stumble back. Continuous hits fly toward me as I cry out in pain.