Prologue

Chaos was what this was. Absolute chaos.

You watched in horror as the scene unraveled before you. All of your hard work had gone down the drain. Three months was all it took for everything to turn to shit.

"Isn't it beautiful (y/n)?" Soft lips graze your ear, causing you to shutter in the smallest amount of pleasure.

"We did this all for you, y/n." You jerk away from his taunting touch.

"Do you not like our gift?" Your breathing hitched as he suddenly appeared in front of you. A pout adorned his angelic features. You struggled to gain your composure when staring into his dark eyes. They were the only thing that reminded you of what he is, of what they are.

His index finger grazed over the ripples in between your eyebrows.

"You don't look very happy. Its a shame you should appreciate our work. You know **** isn't one to give gifts."

Touch.

Touch.

Touch.

With every word and facial expression that came with it he touched you. It sent those familiar bolts of electricity throughout your body.

"Stop." You demand through grit teeth.

"What? Do you not like me touching you anymore?" He smiled. "Of course that's not it. You love the way I make you feel. Its exhilarating. Hot."

You clench your fists and that action didn't go unnoticed. Nothing went unnoticed by him.

"Oh. Have I made your little virgin panties wet?" His eyes flicker in excitement. His slick tongue darts out to moisten his lips.

Okay guys this is all I'm giving you for the prologue 😂😂 I'm sorry.

I had to put *** I couldn't have you knowing the sins before the first chapter.

Also this chapter had the bare minimum of detail because this is going to be an excerpt from a future chapter i promise I don't usually write this short and choppy.