2

It didn't take long and Yuuri came back, a bright smile on his face. "I told the nurses and they're more as just fine with it! The doctor will come to make a short check before we can leave" Yuuri told you as soon as he had opened the door. You gave him a soft smile, the same one that always melted his heart.

The door opened and the doctor came in, asking Yuuri to leave for a moment before turning his attention to you. "I just need to make a short check to see if really everything is fine...but you must be really lucky to have a boyfriend like this" he said and you blushed a little. You wanted to say that he wasn't your boyfriend, but you didn't get the time to.

After a few minutes, he was done and left the room. Shortly afterwards Yuuri came back again, seeing the soft blush on your face. "Did the doctor did something that made you uncomfortable?" Yuuri asked and you instantly shook your head. "No! It was just...he thought you were my boyfriend" you answered. It made you wonder why they thought that. Because of you going to his place? That might be the reason.

What you didn't know was, that Yuuri indeed said that he was your boyfriend or else he couldn't take you home. They had only allowed people, who are close to you, to take you home and 'a good friend' wasn't allowed to, but a boyfriend however was. "I'm sure they wanted to tease you, [Y/N]" Yuuri chuckled.

He helped you to pack a few things and even carried them to his car. It was really nice of him. You sat down beside him as he started to drive to his place. "Is it really okay that I stay by your place?" you asked out of the blue. Yuuri gave you a short glance. "Sure it is! I don't mind at all" You felt a little better, but as soon as you would be at home again, you would repay him somehow. It only felt right.

You looked out of the car window to see that you were already there. "I carry you things, you can already go inside. You have the room beside my..." You nodded and got out of the car before walking into the house. You didn't know that Yuuri had a room beside him free. Most of the time, when you came to visit him over night, you would take one of the other rooms who were somewhere else in the house and you never remember that Yuuri actually had a room beside his for guests.

"[Y/N]? Are you hungry? I could cook something for us" You turned around to see that Yuuri stood behind you. Truth be told, he actually surprised you. He must be really fast or maybe you just have been this lost in your mind that you haven't notice anything. "Oh, sure. Where is your family?" You asked as you already noticed that you two were all alone.

"They're currently on a vacation. I stayed at home as soon as I heard you were in hospital" Now you felt bad. Yuuri had, just for you, stayed at home while his whole family was spending somewhere else, enjoying themselves. "Don't feel bad about it! Now that I know you're okay, we can also do things here to enjoy ourselves. "

You nodded again, brushing out some of your [H/C] hair. "Maybe you should take a bath before we're going to eat?" And with this words the male left you. Sometimes you wondered what you have done to deserve someone as nice as Yuuri. Little did you know...

You took a few things and went to take a bath while Yuuri was in the kitchen to make food. The whole time, he was smiling to himself. If someone had seen him like this, they might have described it as creepy. Yuuri was happy, happy that he was this close to you and actually had a chance. Now there was no one who could come between you and him...at least for now.

His mind wandered to you, thinking about how cute you must look in a bathing suit or just with a towel around your body. No, it was wrong to think like this, was it? You didn't like him in this way, did you?

Yuuri still would try to make you his. There was nothing wrong with trying, right? You only could say no.

Yuuri shook his head, a little embarrassed, before putting the food on the table and waiting for you to come. He would look if everything was fine, but he was afraid that he might come off as a creeper for doing so. It was normal to worry, especially after you ended up in the hospital, right?

Soon you appeared, walking in comfortable clothes, your hair still wet. "Did you just cook all of this?! It looks great!" you mumbled before sitting down and starting to eat. You didn't know that Yuuri was actually good in cooking and you wouldn't mind him cooking for you more often.

A big smile was on your face as you two were eating, talking about a few things, like always. Everything was normal, until to a certain topic. "Do you like someone, [Y/N]?" Yuuri suddenly asked, almost making you choke on your rice. "A-Ah? Uh...w-well there is someone I like...but I doubt that he likes me the same way..." you answered, blushing and looking away.

Yuuri smiled at you, not knowing who you might mean. Were you talking about him? No, you didn't like him in this way or else you would behave different around him. So who could it be? You never told him about having a crush on anyone. "If you don't mind me telling, who is it?"

You stayed quite for a moment, deciding on if you should answer him or not. "I-It's not this important" you said, hiding your face in your hands. Yuuri was about to say something, as suddenly the doorbell ring. You thanked whoever it was and looked up. Yuuri walked to the door to open it and you could hear a familiar voice.

"Ah, hello Yuuri! I hope you don't mind that I visit you! Oh, and who is this beautiful lady over there?"

The only person who could be dangerous right now.

The only person who could take you away.

Viktor Nikiforov

______________

//A/N: I guess it's getting interesting? Who knows what will happen next. Leave a comment or vote and see you  next chapter!