Chapter 8

1K+ reads!!!!! Yaaaasssssssssss!!!

2 months later...
Jamal's POV

My mom is something else

My mom is something else. First it was the baby room, which by the way took two months to make. I love the way it looks but now she is planning a baby shower. It doesn't sound like a bad thing but the place she got is big enough for a royal wedding.

Cookie: and we can get a chandelier here and oh we need some ballons there. We missing a
Jamal: Ok ma can we just slow down please. Thanks for everything but this is to much. And this (signaling the baby shower plan) is way to big. I like it i really do but what about Karter? She is the one carrying your grandchild. Wait... Does she even know about this?
Cookie: I was thinking that she could have the baby shower as a suprise.
Jamal: I'm taking that as a no then.
Cookie: She doesn't have to know. We can suprise her.
Jamal: Ma you should meet up with Karter and to know her. I don't know how she will feel about a gigantic baby shower.
Cookie: That don't sound like a bad idea. Come with me so we can visit her.

Skipping to Karter's apartment...

KNOCK KNOCK. It's a Friday night. Who could at my door during this time. checks calendar . October 13, 2017. Friday the 13th. Grabs Bat.
Yes I have a bat. I used to play softball in highschool. But anyways lemme look through camera monitor. Looks at camera facing the front of the house. Hallelujah its only Andre with a bunch of boxes.

Opens door for Andre.

Karter: What you doing here Andre? And what's in those boxes.
Andre: I am here to help you with the baby nursery.
Cookie: And so am I.
Jamal: Me Too.
Andre: looks at Karter I did not bring them.
Cookie: I came to help with my grandson room too.
Jamal: That ain't all.
Cookie and I wanted to talk about your baby shower too.
Karter: Oh its ok I already planned the baby shower.
Cookie: How big is it?
Karter: Not that big because I didn't want to attract attention. People can know about my son but I don't want the whole world knowing that there is a new lyon baby on the way.
Jamal: Told you so ma
Cookie: Smacks the back of Jamal's head Boi you ain't told me nothing
Andre: Can we start with my godson room
Cookie&Jamal: Godson?
Andre&Karter: Yup

Skipping 6 hours.

Finally we are done with the nursery room. The finished product is amazing.

 The finished product is amazing

Karter: Thank goodness we done. I'm going to sleep. There's extra rooms for you guys to sleep. Looks back to see them sleeping on the floor. Well ok then.