Chapter Eleven

[No Point of View]

He struggled to free himself. He was tied down to his bed, shouting profanities in the darkness of his room.

"I'm gonna fucking burn this place down," He growled, suddenly letting out a chuckle at the thought of seeing everything and everyone lighting up in burning flames. His face soon hardened, realizing he was angry-which by this point would be an understatement. Something in the back of his mind told him, he's here. His body shook in rage. He let out a loud and demonic yell, nearly awakening the entire asylum.

A small group of female nurses hurried down the hall, heading for his room. They unlocked the metal door, opening it and letting the light shine through. They stared at the patient with pure shock. "Get more nurses. Quickly!" One whispered to another. The nurse nodded and scurried out the room, demanding for more male and female nurses.

As the nurses tried to silence his screams, they only grew louder. He thrashed and pulled on the tight cuffs, attempting to break them. Harry could feel his presence, he could feel the devil watching from the dark; fire burning inside its black eyes. He dug the back of his head into the pillow, smirking as he stared at the corner of the room.

"Deep breaths, take deep breaths!" The nurses reminded him, but to hell would he ever listen. They could do nothing more than stand and watch his body shake the whole bed. He gently closed his eyes, his smirk vanishing. His back suddenly arched up as his whole body slowly lifted in the air. His toes and his fists clenched, the excruciating pain shooting through his entire being.

The nurses shouted at each other, debating on how to handle something like this. The only thing keeping Harry nearly down was the cuffs attached to the bed. It looked exactly like something you could picture in a nightmare. And by this moment, Harry had their control. He could kill a nurse and the rest would scatter.

"Pray to God the devil doesn't burn you," Harry shouted at them before another yell escaped his cut up lips. The yell seemed to never end. Instead, it turned into even more demonic laughter. The laugh wasn't at all humanly. "Fear for the devil, the devil will come. When the devil comes, pray to God it doesn't burn you," He repeated, just as his body slammed onto the cold bed.

Long silence fell upon the room as all you could hear was his heavy breathing. He wasn't awake; He was out cold. The nurses checked him many times before they slowly exited his room. Neither of them wanted to leave, but neither of them wanted to stay.

"If he awakens, alert everybody," A nurse instructed one of Harry's male nurses. He nodded and quickly headed down the other hall, catching the attention of all the patients standing in front of their unlocked rooms. He glared at them.

"Get to bed!" The male nurse demanded in a strict voice. They all quickly shuffled into their rooms, the nurses slamming the doors shut. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he turned back around, checking to make sure Harry's room was locked.

• • •

Carter's Point of View

The loud screams were echoing through the halls as everybody stared at each other with over dramatically scared expressions. I hugged myself, shivering as the screaming turned to evil laughter. Slowly backing away from my room and everybody else, I turned the corner and bolted down the hall in my bare feet. This part of the asylum seemed to be sectioned off. Lights were flickering as I searched the empty rooms.

I came upon a door that was closed. I twisted the dusty knob and pushed the door. It wouldn't budge at all. I tried pushing harder, stopping myself when I heard heavy footsteps. I looked down the hall, a male nurse heading towards me, staring at his clipboard. I panicked, searching for somewhere to hide.

My time was up when I heard his voice. "What are you doing out of your room? Get back!"

I tried to run, but I felt a strong gust of wind come from behind me and without waiting a second to pass by, I was pushed into the room that wouldn't budge open. I landed on my back, watching as the door slammed shut. The nurse began to pound on the door, yelling for me to open it. I slowly stood up, my body shaking in fear. I looked around the dark room, the moonlight shining through the tiny window.

My eyes landed on a bed. There was a body laying on it; and as I slowly walked towards the body, my eyes widened. The curls were a give away.

"Harry," I whispered, quickly walking towards his bed. His eyes weren't open. I still couldn't understand the question of who pulled me in. All I could focus on was the fact that we just might be able to escape. "Harry, wake up. Maybe now is a good time to escape," I told him. As I placed my hand on his shoulder, something in his body jolted. I pulled away, taking a small step back.

I watched carefully, a frown settling upon his peaceful looking face. His eyes suddenly snapped open and I stood there in fear. His eyes. . . They were black. I couldn't see white nor green, only black.

A smirk grew upon his face, his head turning in my direction. "I'm not leaving until I make them burn in hell." With one simple pull, he broke the chains on his wrists and ankles; ones I hadn't seen before. "They feared the devil, the devil came. And now he can hear their prayers."

__________________________
Author's Note -

I'd like to share this comment by @Midnight_Readinggg, "People say this is like psychotic but it is nothing like that. just because a small scene in here takes place at the asylum doesnt make the stories the same. deranged has its own plot and i personal dont see anything the same. many fan fictions take place in a asylum but it doesnt make them all the same. no. sorry. stop comparing this story with others. she made her own ideas people. this story is different because people arnt the only monsters. this is a horror story where the devil does exist. in psychotic only humans are the crazy ones. in here, harry does have in illness but in psychotic he is innocent. this is meant to be a horror story, not just love. i have not read a fanfic like this. this is one with creativity." It's getting a bit annoying when people think this is like Psychotic. So thank you for the comment :)) please don't try and stir up an argument! I'm only trying to make this clear

But, thank you sooo much for spreading my book!!! This twitter girl » @1dhazzasexiness gave me the idea about getting my readers to spread it. This means so much to me, I literally felt like walking on air when I saw people actually hash tagged, #DerangedHarry GAHH I LOVE YOU

I listened to a few songs: Monster by Meg and Dia, Seven Devils by Florence + The Machine, and Numb by Linkin Park :)