The Hangover Punishment

I wanted to dedicate this Chapter to you since your too sweet to me ;)

--------------

I woke up with a huge pain shoting directly to my head, I rubbed my head massaging it hoping the pain might go away but every time I touch it the pain only worsen so I decided to just leave it alone, I even forgot what happened yesterday, just a blurry memories.

the curtain opens causing sun shines directly to my face that may I add, only makes my situation worst so I muttered a cursed word and covered my head with a pillow.

"Get ready you have a recording to do today" an emotionless voice said to me as I peek in the pillow to see who it was because according to my state I can't think straight, and whenever I'm thinking it's like a hammer being smacked directly at the back of my head but it's too bright so I covered my face again.

"just cancel it, I'm not in the mood.." I mumbled as I rolled on the side of my bed, and the stranger pulled the poor pillow harshly as I groan and covered my eyes from the light.

I'm now starting to like vampires.

this time I open my eyes and saw brycen with his jaw locked and his eyes having a deep grey that's giving holes in my face because of it's cold expression.

"get ready you'll be late" he spat angrily and slammed the door shut, my wolf whimpered to our furious mate and I just groan lazily as I marched towards the bathroom.

what the heck happened yesterday night? did I make out with some jocks or some weird guy that made him hate me so much? or does he find out that I put a gum under the toilet sink?

I just shrugged because it only makes my head throbbed like a damn simba drum and thankfully the hot shower helps the throbbing lessen a little and I get dressed as I go downstairs, he was already eating in the dining table with a black menacing aura on his vibe.

I gulped as I slowly walk to the table and sat as I eat my breakfast like a sloth and stares at the tablecloth like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Uhmm..whatever I did yesterday night, I wanted you to know that I'm sorry, and I would never ever held a party without your permission ever again I promise!" I crossed my fingers in my heart, immature I know but there's no option available right now.

he didn't respond and tightened his jaw as my heart beats rapidly because of being afraid that he really is certified angry to me.

"Look, the reason why I held a party was because I'm getting a little lonely in the house and I wanted to experience the 'party' that teenage humans does--"

"Take the bike out of the garage, you'll use it instead of the car" he withdraw to the table and he opens the front door and slammed it shut that delivered a nice sweet damn pain on my head, I rubbed my temples as I groan and there all the words he said registered in my mind..

He'll make me ride a what??

I open the front door carefully not trying to make a noise as the sun is like my mortal enemy right now, I took the shade on my purse and wears it as I goes to brycen that was about to open the car.

"I know that I've done something stupid but that doesn't mean that you'll made me ride a bike!!"

he didn't respond but look at me flatly and emotionless instead and goes in the car and locked it, I tried to open it but failed and yell in frustration as the car started to speed off the driveway.

great just great.

I go to the garage and scoffed when I saw the mountain bike and ride on it as I pedal fastly hoping to catch up with the jerk, this might make a scene and be publish on the headline news, like kiersten Mclaren riding on a bike like a maniac while trying to catch up with her goddamn mate, screw it, the sun sucks and the pollution of the cars sucks.