18

full chapter 
+

[Yoongi's POV]

I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a grey jumper, running my fingers through my messy black hair. "Why didn't I say I'd come at three?" I groaned. I drew on some eyeliner, and dabbed my face with foundation, until it looked of a moderately good standard. I sighed, pulling on a pair of black boots and a coat my friend Hoseok bought me for my birthday. We both refer to it as the 'black plastic bag' but I secretly really like it. I grabbed my keys, and stepped out, before being engulfed by the warmth of my car. 

I knocked on the door, which immediately swung open, revealing the pink haired boy. "Yoongi!" He smiled, wrapping his arms around my neck. I froze, before returning the hug, holding him by the stomach. "Hey Jiminie," I chuckled, burying my face in his hair. He pulled me inside the door, kicking it shut. "I missed you," he mumbled into my neck, before pulling away, his arms still around my neck. "I missed you too." He smiled, trailing his hands down my arms, resting them at my own. He entwined our fingers, staring directly into my eyes, almost like he was staring into my soul. "Don't. I look awful today, and it's your fault," I laughed, turning my head away from him. "I can still see you, idiot," he groaned, and I faced him again, not because he said that, because I wanted to look at him. His perfect face, his beautiful eyes, the way they twinkled when he smiled. 

"Oh by the way, Taehyung's coming over at 4 because that's our study time, but Jungkook had other arrangements. And you're gonna help me with photography, because I know you majored in that too," he insisted, dragging me over to the couch. 
"I like how I didn't consent to that at all, but yet I'm doing it." 
"I'm raping your photography knowledge," Jimin said. 
"Oh my god, sicko." 
"Hey!" 

I laughed, wriggling around to put my head on his lap. "I was kidding. You're adorable," I smiled, tickling his chin. He blushed, his mouth curving up into a smile. "I love the effect I have on you, you go from calm and collected to a fucking giggly tomato in seconds," I noticed, and his face got even redder. "Oh shit, is it that obvious? It's not like it happens every time you talk," he mumbled. I placed a hand on his hot cheek, trailing my finger down the side of his face. "Well, that's not helping!" I chuckled, but he pushed his face into my hand anyway. 

The door clicked open, and a familiar boy entered the house. His brown hair almost covered his house, and I quickly dropped my hand from Jimin's face. The boy pouted, and began playing with my hair. "Jimin, I'm early, but I have to leave early to go out with Jungkook, and, oh hey sugar daddy, and I thought that I'd come earlier to make up the time," he said, dropping his coat and bag on the floor by the door. "Stop calling me sugar daddy," I snapped, glaring. He flinched at my tone, and my mouth tweaked itself into a half smile. "Got it?" I asked, my eyes following Taehyung as he took a sip of the Dr Pepper he'd brought with him. He nodded. I chuckled. 

"Tae, pass me my notebook in the cupboard next to you," Jimin said, and motioned for me to get up. "But I was comfy," I complained, crossing my arms over my chest, and let out a puff of air as if I was a toddler. "You can go back, but I'll put a book on your face," Jimin giggled, and I scowled. "Fine." I rested my head on his shoulder instead, hugging his waist. Taehyung rolled his eyes, setting down a couple of books on the table. "I'm gonna be sick," he groaned. Jimin threw a pillow at his head, ruining his perfect hair. "Great shot babe," I laughed, watching as Jimin's face went fully red in about 0.2 seconds. On the other hand, I didn't give what I'd said any extra thought. "Babe?" Jimin repeated quietly. "I like that. Call me that. Call me anything, actually," he smiled, his voice increasing in volume the happier he got. "Like sugar baby for example?" I glared at Taehyung. "What? I didn't call you sugar daddy, I called Jimin sugar baby. Doesn't necessarily mean he's yours. He can be anyone's sugar baby." 

I watched as the two worked their way through everything, occasionally helping Jimin to understand something. "This is you raping my knowledge huh?" I asked, as I explained a formula. "Yep," he replied simply. I chuckled, lightly kissing the top of his ear. Taehyung grimaced. "Eww, stop being so fucking cute when you're not even dating," he said, miming throwing up. "I'm friends with you and Jungkook. Enough said." He hesitated, before shrugging in agreement. 

"Yoongi, don't go to sleep, I need you to help me," Jimin whined, fiddling with my hair. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes, trying my hardest to keep them open. "With what?" I asked, sliding down onto the floor where he was now sitting. "There's instant coffee in the kitchen." 
"Thank you." I stood up, and walked into where I assumed the kitchen to be. I was right. I reached into the cupboard, and quickly made myself a mug, taking quick gulps, not even caring that the temperature of my drink was burning both my tongue and the back of my throat. "Okay, what's up?" I asked, the caffeine going straight to my head. Jimin pointed, and I knelt down next to him, scanning my eyes over the mess of notes he'd made. "To be able to read your writing is a blessing," I mumbled, but proceeded to explain. 

"I've gotta go, I'll leave you guys to like, fuck or whatever," Taehyung said, stuffing his books into his bag. "Why are you like this?" sighed Jimin. Taehyung shrugged, sending me a sly wink. I rolled my eyes. "See you tomorrow Jimin, see you whenever Yoongs," he smiled, walking out of the door, pulling it shut behind me. "Yoongs?" Jimin asked, a giggle stifled in the back of his throat. "It's a nickname Tae calls me, shut up," I groaned. 
"It's cute. But I'm cuter," he giggled, making my heart melt.
"There's nothing in this world cuter than my baby." 

-🍃

I smiled as Jimin slept on my shoulder, emitting small snores every other breath. He slept like an angel. Breaths deep and sequenced, eyelids fluttering every once in a while, long eyelashes resting on his cheek. He stirred as I slipped an arm around his waist, flexing his small hands. "Hey sleepyhead," I chuckled, kissing the top of his cherry blossom head. He giggled tiredly, burying his head into my chest. I leaned back against the couch, and Jimin climbed onto my lap, curling up into a little ball. "Oh, okay," I laughed, holding him close to me. He sighed, his hot breath going straight through my shirt. "Tired?" I asked. He nodded, placing a hand over my mouth to silence me. I removed it, lacing our fingers together. "Should I go so you can sleep? It's almost 10 anyway," I said, quickly realising how fast time flies. Jimin shook his head, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt. "Stay over." I opened my mouth to protest, but I couldn't come up with a valid reason not to stay.  "Okay." Jimin shot up, a smile on his face. "Oh my god really?" I nodded, much to his excitement. He grinned from ear to ear, wrapping his arms around my neck. Our foreheads rested against each other, and Jimin blushed, his cheeks turning pink just like his hair. I delicately pressed our lips together for a split second, temptation getting the best of me. His lips, they were just so kissable. He whined, looking at me pleadingly. I laughed, kissing him for a little longer this time. 

Jimin placed a hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss, and I slid my tongue into his mouth, our mouths moving in sync against each other. My lungs burned for air, and I could tell Jimin's were too, but I didn't pull away until I absolutely had to. "Yoongi," he whispered, warm breath hitting my face. "Mhm?" 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

-

ayyyy lmao 

s a v e m e