28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION

Hello!!! So how's everybody I hope everyone is good. So... Here is new chapter hope you all will love and I'm really happy with last chapter response. Thankyou for all your love and support.

But first of all my book is not ON HOLD it's just that I took time to update new chapter and it's really not cool for some people to add my book in their reading lists which was titled "On Hold"

____________________________________

*this chapter is continuation of the last chapter and if you didn't read it yet go read chapter 27 first *

Xavier's P.O.V.

Jason shook his head at Mason's behaviour but didn't say anything at all it was like he was thinking something serious.

"No I don't think so that he's in love it's something more serious" He finally spoke he is getting in idiotic talk with Mason so I pretend to work so they'll get signal and leave me alone.

"Really?!"Mason said in girly voice.

"Yup you were not here I was he is crazy about her. He let her grow into him so deep that he can't remove her anymore." He finished wish smallest smile and serious tone.

"That's not true you are talking rubbish" I said him firmly.

"Really? I'm not right." his tone is accusing one now. So I gave him irritated 'shut up' look which he ignored and rolled his eyes at me.

"Tell me when is the last time organized a party at your penthouse?"

"I didn't organize one cause there is no reason to throw a party till now"

"Really from when you start finding reasons to throw one" he is right but I just can't throw party whenever I want plus it won't be safe.

"Whatever me not throwing party doesn't proves anything"

"It does you are too much of depended on her you are obsessed with her" What a rubbish that's not at all true.

"That's rubbish you are talking there"

"Oh Susan is our friend who is Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION" Mason asked confused.

"She's his obsession" Jason instantly replied. And you were messy person before her in picture without any discipline in your life and you were so happy with that"

"That's not true before her mom used to come over and help me from time to time"

"Don't give me that shitty excuse you let her do stuff for you like doing you tie, wake you up, you even go office on time rarely late anymore"

"Creepy Jason I know you love Xavier but that's crazy you sound like some stalker" Mason was laughing at him.

"I'm just stating the facts we both know he is a rich brat who in proud of it and I'm not stalking him anyone who knows him will notice it" with that he came to face me with worried expression.

"What why are you starring at my face like that anti let her do stuff for me cause..." I'm going to kick both of them out any second now.

"See you don't even know yourself also you pay her bodyguard extra money so that he can tell you everything about her whereabouts" shit I know he is smart but I thought I cover up that part perfectly.

"Why do you care if I do that or not"

"Because you are invading her privacy"

"I do not do any such activity you are accusing me of I just do that cause I feel good knowing where she is all the time"

"You know what you are obsessed with her and I guess that's because she is kind of challenge for you because you like to boss around and you can't boss her around all the time"

"That's not true I don't boss around everyone" Both of them looking at me like I grow some second head

"Fine maybe I do it sometimes"

"Sometimes" Jason scoffed

"Liar you do that everyday everywhere and everytime" not true I do not do such maybe I do.

"By the way how's Ryan doing?" I asked changing the topic

"Good I guess he stopped obessing over that girl who's name he never tell" Mason sighed he was pretty crazy about her. She was his high school friend but she loves someone else and left him heartbroken but two years on New year he made resolution to forget about her and move on.

"I pity him sometimes" both me and mason raised our eyebrows at Jason.

"I mean that girl was foolish she missed such amazing lover like Ryan if she had considered to date him he would have given her whole world" he elaborated

"I don't think so I'm happy that he didn't find her tho" Mason said this time.

"Why?" I asked I don't why

"Because he is never one for her he tried to physically assaulted her once but her boyfriend saved her that's why he hate them so much"

"Disgusting he's that kind of guy how dp know" Jason exclaimed I was shocked too I never thought he was like that.

"That's why I stop visiting him and contacting him anymore" I agree with him none should hurt someone boy or girl accept that they do not want us and move on.

"And I know cause he admitted it to me once when we went clubbing" Yeah he is lightweight he can't handle his drinks. Also his anger issues.

I can't believe it that we are friends with such kind of guy.

"Forget about him tell me what next I mean you really got into arguments so what you are gonna do" Jason said

"If I know then I wouldn't have told you anything smart ass"

"I think you should talk to her like face to face understanding talk. I have got into few arguments with Tia before she play angry mode I won't talk to you at first but later she listen to me and then we talk and problem solved" Mason said politely. I guess I should listen to him.

"Xavier listen to Mason advise cause my idea won't help you"

"And what is your idea Jason?"

"Simple as always buy her expensive shit and forget issue and move on" Idiot

"No that won't work I know her bit she's not that kind of woman if Xavier did that she'll throw it on his face and will force him to apologise. She did that with one investor's wife she tried to convince her with expensive clutch and she throw it out of her cabin and made her husband to apologise" I know that one he want Susan to invest on his casino business but Susan refused.

"She won't it will be different he is her own husband" I nodded I mean who doesn't like gifts.

But I'll have to talk with her about it at some point of time we can't just avoid matters like this.

____________________________________

So here's new chapter hope everyone will like it and  omg it's book title chapter :) :)

Please Vote&Comments&Share