We Woke Up Hyung

"You said that you keep trash in that room!"
Taehyung giggles, covering his mouth with one hand as he stares at you in your bathrobe, shivering.
Your hair is drenched with icy cold water and your entire body feels like a Popsicle.
"I said what I meant," your brother says in amusement. He sends a meaningful glance at his companion, earring weak slap from the red-headed idiot of a man beside him.
There's still a grin of mirth plastered over those perfect lips, revealing something you've never noticed before. One of Jimin's front teeth is slightly crooked, an endearing imperfection that somehow makes him even more attractive.
How?
"In my defense, I didn't know it was you," your teacher says.
You glare at him.
The way he's dressed makes your stomach flutter with how adorable he is. Eyes heavy-lidded from sleep, red hair sticking up in random directions, and a pair of glasses settled on the bridge of his cute nose. All of that, combined with his white t-shirt and shorts, makes him look like a sleepy puppy who's just been rudely awakened from slumber.
Even though he's the one that rudely awoke you.
"If you had know, you still would've done it," you mutter bitterly.
Taehyung laughs and Jimin smirks. He leans close to your ear, whispering low so your brother can't hear.
"If I had known that it was you in that shower? I would've done something, Ms. Kim, but it wouldn't have been a prank." His breath is warm as it brushes your ear, sending a quick shiver down your spine. You hate yourself for that. When his smug grin comes into your line of vision, your face flushes red and you grind your teeth together.
Why does he do that?
He must know that he affects you that way. He must know how mad it makes you. The thought of him standing over there, blatantly laughing as you struggle with the emotions that he sends firing off inside of you almost makes you go ballistic.
He isn't flirting with you. He isn't genuinely attracted to you, either. He's manipulating you for his own amusement; you're just a joke.
And he really is trash.
Now your desire for that book is skyrocketing. It isn't so much about surviving him and his class for the rest of the year anymore; you want revenge. If that book is real and holds all of his secret feelings and thoughts through the vessel of his dreams, you're taking a HD picture ofthat sucker and positing it on every social media account you own and can create.
Park Jimin is going to go down like the Titanic, and when you're standing there, laughing and watching it happen, he'll finally get a taste of what you feel.
Taehyung waves a hand in front of your face and you almost bite it off.
"Yah!" he yells at you.
Before anyone can say another word, a door somewhere in the house slams open and footsteps stomp toward the living room.
Jimin and Taehyung both go pale.
"Oh crap," Tae whimpers. "I think we just woke up Yoongi hyung."
There's a kind of horrified terror that settles over the two of them, confusing you. Is Yoongi really that bad?
As if on cue, the slender mint-headed man shoves into the room. His face is creased into a scowl so dark that your heart jumps in fright.
Another whimper spills out of Tae's mouth.
"Why in the $&*%& $&%#&$ is everybody %$&&$%# $&$%#¥$& yelling at $&#%$ 11:00 in the morning?!" 
Yoongi's deep voice is raspy from sleep and that, combined with his expression, makes him look and sound like he just crawled out of the deepest pit of the underworld to take all of your souls.
"Hyung," Jimin says hoarsely. "We're sorry. We didn't -"
"Why?" Yoongi growls.
"He dumped cold water on me in the shower!" you screech, pointing straight at a now terrified Jimin. You kind of have the feeling that it's every man for himself with Yoongi around, and you want to live to see another day. "And he's being creepy. He's my teacher."
The older man's dark gaze slowly rotates to land on Jimin.
Ha.
"Hyung," Jimin begs. "It was an accident. I didn't know that it was-ow!"
Yoongi's palm smacks hard against the back of Jimin's head, causing the younger' entire body to take a few stumbling steps forward. The older man's entire body is basically vibrating with irritation.
Yoongi points between you and Jimin, glaring viciously. "New rules. There's no physical contact made between the two of you in this house, and no practical jokes either. I'm looking at you, Park Jimin. If I get woken up by one of you idiots again, you won't live to see another day."
With that final threat, the green-haired man slinks back into the house and, you assume, goes back to sleep. There's a moment of silence between the three of you, the silence of someone who's just barely escaped a situation with their lives.
You never want to wake up Yoongi again.
"You heard the man," Taehyung breathes. He emerges from where he had been cowering in the corner of the room, brushing his shirt off like nothing happened. "No touchy in this house. No jokes. It fixes the problem anyways, since Y/N's gonna be living here for a while."
"Living here?!" Jimin's eyes go wide with shock. "Since when?"
"Since my parents just left for Jamaica and this is the only place she's got." Taehyung slings an arm over your shoulder. "The guest room is hers."
Your teacher's lips quiver, holding back what you assume is either a massive grin or laughter.
That makes you suspicious.
"What is it?" you ask warily, crossing your arms over your chest in a protective gesture. Whenever he laughs like that, you feel so vulnerable.
Jimin and Taehyung look at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing simultaneously. Taehyung's almost crying as he holds his stomach.
"I love you, Jiminie. You can tell her," he says, stumbling out of the room.
"Tell me what?" you choke.
Ruffling his messy hair, Jimin smiles and sends you a wink through his glasses.
"You better learn to lock those doors, baby girl, because you're sharing a bathroom with me from now on."
You blink. This is what Taehyung thought was so funny?
Heck, it isn't funny at all.
You clench your fists to stop from punching him in his smug face and force a sweet smile onto your face.
"Well. Won't this just be an adventure."

[A/N]
Thank you guys for all of the support and comments on this book😋
Please keep voting and commenting.
By the way, this is the general layout of their house:

Thanks for the read!
❤️pocketbangtan