Chapter-2

Chapter Two
Percy's POV

1 week later

I ran past an alleyway desparately trying to outrun hell hounds that chased our tails, I was too tired to fight them, I was wounded, I couldn't even lift my sword properly to fend those hell hounds off, I got wounded by a cyclops the other day, it crippled me until I couldn't even lift a sword if it meant saving my life. My Camp Half-Blood shirt was nothing but in tatters, you could barely read the letters that spelt Camp Half-Blood, the orange on the shirt was faded. I had shorts that used to be pants, hell hounds had ripped them from the calf up.

I turned a corner as Nico followed my tail, a large brick wall stood in front of me blocking us from the other end, I turned to Nico as he got the message, we turned around and bolted for it until a snarl echoed through the alleyway, dozens of hell hounds rounded the corner getting us trapped in the alleyway.

"Nico can you shadows travel us" I said in a panick, he shook his head.

"I am already at my limit, if I used shadow traveling again I might go transparent" Nico stated disgustedly, I sighed in sadness, I didn't know it would end like this, especially while Nico was following me.

"Im sorry Nico, I'm very sorry" I said with a frown, if I hadn't run away, Nico would have still be safe on Camp Half-Blood, Nico shook his head looking at me with an angry face

"No, don't say that, I chose to follow you, and I regret nothing, if you dare even think this is your fault, I will have your head on Elysium" The son of hades said.

I laughed a sad laugh "See you on the other side buddy" I said closing my eyes ready to embrace death, Annabeth cheated on me, Poseidon disowned me, my friends were ignoring me, death was the best option. The hell hounds snarled as my eyes went to a close, the pain never came. I opened my eyes and was brought to a knee, the raw power was too much.

A man with a black tuxedo stood before us, he had black hair that seemed to be shining like the stars, he had Galaxy eyes that seemed to swirl in an endless loop. He dusted off the golden dust on his tuxedo and straightened his tie.

"Those hell hounds sure make a mess" The man said dusting off more dust on his tuxedo. Nico and I shared a look, who was this man.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Chaos, the creator" The man said extending his arms.

"If your the creator, can you please create a puppy for me" I said looking at the man named Chaos

"I can create a puppy in a millisecond, you know why?" Chaos said raising his eyebrows

"Because your batman?" I said raising my brows too

"Cuz I'm BATMAN-, wait no, I'm the creator, not batman" Chaos said scratching the back of his head.

"Anyway stand up please, I don't like people bowing to me" Chaos said, I stood up as Nico followed suit

"I saw what you did since you were twelve, I took a particular interest in you when you slayed medusa" Chaos said

"I saw your prime, and I saw your downfall"

"So im here to offer you a new life, you can leave your old life behind and become commander of my army, you save the universe and be rid it of evil, or you can stay here and die of monsters or old age" Chaos said, I looked back at Nico and instantly knew my answer

"I'm sorry Chaos your highness, but no, Nico here risked his life for me, I just can't leave him" I said looking at Nico

"Oh Nico, I'm planning on recruiting him too" Chaos said looking at Nico