chapter 67(B)

Nandini's pov

Do you guys know something ?

I'm ...

I'm .......

I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH MANIK !!!

Omg ! Omg ! I can't even express my happiness in words.

I mean atlast that guy grew a pair and asked me out. Hey, no offence !!but he took too long. Now that I'm on cloud nine I don't care. I moved my hand on the dress to make sure my dress is perfect. I thought of wearing a long gown then thought of keeping it simple and comfortable.

I opened the make up set that mukti,aliya and navya gave, their gift is too useful for me right now. I kept my make up simple and light. As I was applying lipstick I heard a knock on my door.

And dumb that I am, said 'come in' without even thinking.

Mukti, aliya and navya entered with a big smile plastered on their face and behind them my mom and Nyo aunty entered.

You're in deep shit, Nandini !

I kept the lipstick back and tried to get a smile without showing my nervousness but as usual I sucked.

"Oh my my nandu ! You're looking hot, are you going on a datteeeeee or something????" mukti asked dragging the word date. I was soo worked up by her question that I just didn't care about the glare navya sent to mukti.

"Umm....I ...I.." I fumbled.

"Baby are you going out ?" My sweet mother asked.

Think of something Nandini.

Think.

"My friends from college arranged a birthday party for me soo I'm going over there " I let the words flow like a river.

"Ohh party arranged by you're boyf----" I jumped and closed mukti's mouth before she spills about Arya in front of my mom. Ayyaippa where the hell am I stuck ?

"Yeah mukti ..party arranged by my F.R.I.E.N.D.S" I stressed on word friends glaring at her. Stupid girl.

I don't want my parents or uncle,aunty to know about Arya, I mean it's all fake. If I introduce him then how will I tell them about manik. It will become a big mess, so I don't want my parents to know about Aryamaan.

"But beta we thought of arranging a party for you" Nyo aunty said. Aww isn't she sweet.

"I'm sorry aunty, but this is the only year I get to spend with my college friends... I'm really sorry " I said hugging her from behind. I'm feeling really bad, she said so sweetly.

"Hey, it's alright no need to feel guilty, go and enjoy with your friends" she said kissing my cheek. I couldn't stop smiling, I mean unknowingly she said yes to our date.