9

Sana's POV.

"Tsk... Where is that girl??" I mumbled to myself. My patience is slowly decreasing.

This past few days Mina got real close to Chaeyoung. After their little 'sleepover', she's always happy. Reason why Tzuyu and the others were left. The two have their own worlds.

I punched some numbers in my phone trying to contact someone. She kills my vibe because of waiting.

(Sana, Someone )

Yeoboseyo?

YAH!! Where the hell are you?! I am losing my freakin patience here!

Mwo? If its about the project, its not yet 12. We're supposed to meet at 12 pm.

Hahaha please CHECK THE TIME!!

Oh my--OK OK WAIT FOR ME THERE I'LL JUST TAKE A BATH!

Oh great. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AFTER YOU WOKE UP??!! DID YOU JUST SAT THERE AND BE A LAZY YODA?!!!

The other line went silent. I looked and she turned it off. I just rolled my eyes. 'Damn that Yoda.'

Jeongyeon's POV.

"Jeong-oppa, I'll be going now. I forgot that me and Sana will meet." Tzuyu said while wearing quickly her shoes. I smirked at her thinking that she will be with Sana again. She gave me a 'don't-think-of-it' look.

"Nayeon-unnie! I'll be going outside. Annyeong!" She shouted then left immediately. I shook my head.

"Wow. We're like that TBH. Maybe our parents think the same as us back then."
Nayeon snuggled against me. Hugging my waist while sitting on my lap.

"Well, we're the parents of those girls." I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips. We parted because of some people.

"Yah~ get a room you too." Two girls loudly said in front of us. We laughed at them and got up. We ran to our room and before we close it...

"YAHH DON'T MAKE NOISES UP THERE! TOO DISTURBING!" We both blushed. I just shouted yes and closed the door. Me and Nayeon cuddled with each other.

"I'm really glad that Chaeyoung accepted you all. She's the hardest one tbh."

"I know we hurt her emotionally and sometimes physically but I didn't know that she'll be forgiving us. She's really a great kid." I kissed her forehead. She looks guilty with what they've been doing to Chaeng back then.

"She is really a great and cool kid."

"But your cooler." And with that we kissed each other sweetly. I can't stop kissing her because of her addicting soft lips. O just don't know what will I do if she broke up with me.

"Love you, my squirtle."

"Love you too, my bulbasaur." We then got to sleep.

Dahyun's POV.

"Yah! Momo! Gimme some of that!"

"I'll give you some next time." I glared at her but she just laughed. 'Gosh.. She's annoying..'

We're just sitting here in the living room in Jeongyeon's place. A slumber party occurred last night. Its 12 pm now. We all got hangovers from last night's drinks. We just actually woke up. Me and Momo sharing a room last night, Jeong and Nayeon, and Tzuyu and Chae. The maknaes didn't drink even if Chaeyoung is already at the legal age for girls. Reason to wake up earlier than us. Its actually a surprise for us that Chaeyoung woke up first. According to Jeongyeon, she's the last person to wake up every time they have parties like last night.