4.1

6:24 pm

"Sorry, Ina-ah" Bogum smiles, probably feeling sorry.

Why? Because he picked me up at school since 3:50 but I had to follow everywhere he went because those places were far away from home. And its already dark and he's dropping me off at home and is leaving somewhere again.

"It's okay. Just go" I smile and gesture him to leave. He nods and drives away.

When the car disappears from my sight, my head quickly turns towards the Min's house and looks at the garage to check if his parents are home and they aren't.

No cars.

It's him right?

My secret admirer?

This is not a joke from my friends, right?'

I squeeze my eyes tight and walk towards their house but quickly turn back and run to my door when I see Yoongi walking from the other side.

He's no longer in his uniform and is wearing something like a black oversized sweater and black jeans.

Emo like always.

I just stand behind the wall, in front of our front door and look at him go into his house.

I can't do this.

I lean my head on the wall and sigh, walking out to the open again, with my head hang low.

I look up towards their house but what greets me is Yoongi standing steps away from his doorstep, looking at me.

I start feeling rain drops on my skin and look up at the sky to see it cloudy as it starts raining.

I look at him again who doesn't even flinch, just staring at me like that.

What is this timing?

Is this something like a kdrama?

Should I make this more romantic?

I gather all my courage and run towards him.

in the rain.

He just stares at me like that even when I'm already right in front of him.

"Is it r-r-really you?" I ask, grabbing the ends of my skirts in a fist from the nervousness.

He says nothing, just staring like that, not helping my nervousness at all. He takes a step forward, getting so close suddenly.

And just then, I feel his big warm hands cupping my face and then his lips on my forehead.

I feel paralyzed.

"Yes"

+

I bite the back of hand to stop myself from squealing. I quickly sit straight when I hear his footsteps.

"You should change into these" he says, putting his clothes on my lap.

"Why?"

"Because.. it rained"

"It's okay. The clothes will be dried soon" I say.

"No..it's.." he trails off, looking away, "The uniform is white"

"Yeah?" I reply, getting confused.

"And it rained so..."

"What are you trying t----oh" I come to a realization and quickly grab the clothes and run into the bathroom.

[ a/n: he can see her bra ok just in case some don't get it :3 ]

Yoongi's pov

[ HIS FIRST EVER POV Y'ALL I'M EXCITEDDD ]

Think about something else

I keep telling myself in my mind.

But it won't just go away.

I put away the pillow I had on my laps to cover the -- well, you know what I mean. I walk to the kitchen to make some coffee so that the image would go away from my head.

Just as I finish, I hear the door closed and oh my god, I'm just having a really hard time right now.

with everything.

Why did I kiss her just now? What the fuck min yoongi? She doesn't even like me.

"Thanks"

I turn around and almost choke on my own saliva. She looks so cute, so huggable, so adorable and so hot in my clothes. I mean, she's always beautiful and just seeing her makes me go crazy already but seeing her in my clothes?

That's another level.

"No problem" I smile at her and hand her the cup of coffee.

so fucking awkward.

God, the things she does to me just with her existence.

"I have milk actually" I start, "I mean, if you don't like coffee"

"N-no, this is okay. It's also kinda cold anyways" she smiles and her smile literally lights up the whole room.

"U-um, I really had no idea it was you. I never thought it would be you" she says, looking down at her coffee.

Are you disappointed?

Were you hoping for someone else?

"Oh"

"By any chance, did you put a note in my locker on Valentine's day?" she asks, now looking at me with her eyes that never fail to make me feel like I'm drowning in them.

"Yeah"

"Was it the one which said to meet you at the rooftop?"

My eyebrows furrow.

"Rooftop? No. I..um, I just said happy valentine's day and that I'm sorry I can't tell you who I am yet"

+

ok this chapter is kinda shitty.