Chapter Ten

June Apricot
************
          "Just shut up and get in"  he said and my nerves picked race. I shouldn't be surprised that he's mad at me, come on, I know he hates me... But the fact that my assumptions were so true just makes me feel a little bad.

      "Are you going to stand there like the statue of liberty?, told you to get in" he said and a very embarrassed blush crept to my cheeks as I rounded the car and got in.....Hmmm,heavenly interior I tell you.

     "Fine, I'm in...am I supposed to go like this?, I haven't even changed clothes yet....all I'm gonna use is just five minutes" I said and he ignored me.

    "Cam...Prince Cameron, please let me out of this car...I can't go to her photoshoot looking like this" I said. Robell would really hate me.

    "Pri..." I started to say when he Gave me the coldest look in the world, his grey eyes bore into mine and I could swear it was as if I have seen them before.

     "Shut up before I throw you out. I'm not stupid enough to let you ruin Charlie's wedding shoot. Not everyone is as dumb as you are" he said and I swallowed. Damn, that was mean.

     I rested my head on the chair and took deep breaths. I'm so tired, I had to get out as early as five this morning cause Leroy couldn't make it and I was to fill in for him, then some stupid company threw a conference at the hotel which turned into a food fight, can you imagine!.... And yeah, just Millar and I were on duty so we had to clean it up...my arms ache like a bitch,I haven't even eaten anything all day...not even a cup of water and I could feel my ulcer jutting out it's head.

    "Did you fall asleep?" I heard the deep voice and I opened my eyes.

    "Nah...we there?" I asked and he shook his head as he removed his keys from the ignition.

   "Get down" he said and got out. I unfastened my seatbelt and got down, I gasped as I realized I was standing in from on VENUS. The best mall in town.

    "Prince Cameron, you don't have to do this. I have lots of suitable clothes at home and I can just...." I was saying when he pushed the door open and walked in. Great, you wanna spend your dough?,fine, I ain't losing nothing.

    I walked into the very expensive mall and was dumbstruck..... The clothes went on and on and on... 

    "Just pick one and answer me" he said and I rolled my eyes. Protesting would only result in wasting of time.

    I closed my eyes and ran my hand over the rack of clothes like I used to do when I go out with my dad.....after some seconds, I stopped and picked one.

    "Not good" a deep voice that just seemed to always scare me said and I immediately dropped it....truth be told, I didn't like it..

   I was about to pick another one when he stopped me in my tracks.

    "Try this on" he said and yes,oh,yes he has awesome eyes. The Royal blue floor length gown was breathtaking with all the fancy stones pressed to the neckline and hem of the sleeve. I took it and entered the dressing room.

     "Perfecto!" I said to my reflection in the mirror as I twirled around. My eyes caught my hair and I gasped. I looked like someone who removed her head out of a pig's ass...okay, exaggeration but.... Damn it!, it looked all plastered to my face due to the sweat. Oh Lord.

    I knew there was nothing I could do than to just brush it up with my hand and retie it in a messy bun which is what I did.

    I walked out and Cameron just nodded and walked over to the shoe section, he picked a red stiletto and I had no objections as I slipped it on and held my sneakers in such a way that he wouldn't see it...yeah, they are that bad.