Chapter 11

Mina’s POV

Last night was really fun. It was something I desperately needed. I’m pretty sure Chaeyoung wasn’t that scared when watching horror movies, but I liked having her really close to me. However truth or dare took a weird turn at the end. When Chaeng said she have her eye on someone and Sana suggested Mark, I got pretty sad. Why does Mark get the one girl I like. He gets girls every week and I don’t want that for Chaeyoung.

Then later Sana gave Chaeyoung and I her bed to sleep in which sucked. Not that I don’t want to be in the same bed as her, it’s just a problem for me. I either can’t sleep and move too much or get nightmares and move too much as well. I don’t want to prevent Chaeyoung from getting sleep and let her think I’m weird.

Later that night I just couldn’t go to sleep. I was afraid to have a nightmare, then what would I say to Chaeyoung. After starring up at the ceiling, I just had to get up and go somewhere else. I ended up sitting near the counter in the kitchen and heard movement behind me. When I turned I saw it was Chaeyoung. She asked if I was okay and I told her I just had trouble sleeping. We sat there for a while. I kept trying to tell her what was on my mind, but I couldn’t form the words to explain it to her.

There were so many thoughts flying in my head at the second and I couldn’t focus on one at all. But that’s what it’s like with ADHD. It’s a whirlwind of going from one thought to the next and next until you completely get of task and are constantly frustrated and disappointed in yourself in the end. I just couldn’t keep it to myself. I had to tell someone before I felt like I was going to explode, so I blurted it out to Chaeyoung. I told her it all and it felt nice for once to not keep it in.

She didn’t say anything and I liked that. I liked that she didn’t ask or pressure me to say more. All she did was grab my hand. It felt reassuring and in a way made me felt safe without having to say anything.

After a while we went back to bed. It took me a while longer to sleep, but it helped that Chaeyoung moved closer and held on to my arm. I finally fell asleep and it was peaceful.

Chaeyoung’s POV

The next morning I woke up and felt so refreshed. I noticed that my hands were wrapped around someone though. I had Mina unnie sleeping in my arms, and it was the best thing to wake up to. She looked absolutely adorable. But then I remembered we aren’t together, we are just friends which recalled bummed me out. I tried softly and quietly remove my arms from around her and get out of bed.

A few minutes later both Sana unnie and Mina unnie woke up. And let me tell you one thing, Mina unnie looked cute as f*ck. I’m melting. I didn’t think someone could look that good when they woke up, but Mina unnie could.

We went to have breakfast and who knew Mina unnie could make some delicious pancakes. Which made up for burning eggs. Don’t ask, because I have no idea how she did that. Since it was so hot, Sana unnie asked,

“Hey, do you guys want to go in the pool?”

Since I was dying from the heat I immediately said yes. I went to go change into this cute bikini I bought a week ago and jumped in the water. At first it was freezing cold but I got really refreshing after a few minutes. Then Sana unnie came running out in her bikini which she nearly slipped and jumped in. Mina unnie finally came out, but with a light shirt where the sleeves were at her elbows and all she did was put on a different pair of sports pants that she rolled up a little. She sat down on the edge to put her feet in only.

“Urghh, its hot Minari~ come in for a change. No one here cares about the scars okay. Tell her Chaeyoung-ahh.”said Sana unnie.

I was taken aback for a second. Scars? What scars? From the car accident? I realize I didn’t answer right away and said,

“Yeah. Scars make you look badass,” I replied, gicing Mina unnie a reassuring smile.

“Plus you got tattoos covering the scars. The tattoos look so beautiful, it’s a shame to hide those Mina-yah..” added Sana unnie

Wait…hold up. Tattoos? Oh my god, the thought of Mina unnie with tattoos popped into my head and I like it. Mina unnie just got like 100 times hotter now. Yup, I have a think for girls with tattoos. I like art though Mina unnie itself is a work of art.

“MWO?! You have tattoos and I had no idea? You have to show me!” I said excitedly.

Mina unnie laughed and look directly at me and said,

“Hmm maybe one day if you’re lucky,” she winked. Oh my god I swear this will be the death of me Minariiiiiii.

“Wow such a tease Mina unnie,” I replied.

“Only to you,” she replied. I don’t know why, but moment she said that I got goosebumps. It sounded pretty sexy coming from her. Wow, I actually think she might be flirting just a tiny bit. I really hope so. God, can this penguin not get any more beautiful?

Tbc........