The Miller's Daughter

The group had gathered on Hook's ship. Neal and Henry were at the wheel whilst Gold and Emma weren't there, as they were currently below deck. Killian stayed by the side with Adelaide. He watched as the wind took her hair and blew it all over, as she watched Neal and Henry at the wheel. Adelaide moved away from his side to stand where Neal was showing Henry how to sail, that was when she spotted the symbol engraved on the ship, the ones that were still clear despite the attempt to scratch them out.

"This wasn't here last time I sailed her," Adelaide said aloud to Henry, although it was Baelfire who listened more closely. This girl was just too familiar for it to be their first meeting.

"You were a part of the crew?"

"More of a guest of the crew, I was... well am, the Captain's wife." She said answering Neal's question with a small smile. "I don't suppose you remember me?"

"I do, you gave me your shawl and took me into the tavern after my father,"

"It has been a long time Baelfire," She said with a smile at the boy, who had somehow become a man. "I'm assuming that it was my husband who taught you,"

"He did, but that was a long time ago. I'm surprised I even remember."

"Well some people never forget, it's just like riding a bike." Adelaide said patting Neal on the back before she left to stand with Killian again.

"I still don't like this, they don't even trust me enough to sail my own ship," Killian said as they looked over across the sea. "And they probably never will,"

"It's hard for them to trust someone they never knew. You came into their life's as someone who was taken over by the thought of revenge, it will take them a while to get past it yes – but they will get over it. If you have patience,"

"I'm not known for my patience,"

"Well then you'll have to learn."

They finally made their way off the ship, Neal had his arms around Gold helping him off the ship – showing that he still cared for his father. Ruby joined them to help Neal with his father as David and Snow met them off the ship. Adelaide noticed that David gave Killian a small glare that he didn't notice.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah we're all right." Emma said as David took over for Ruby helping Mr Gold as Henry turned to David.

"Uh, I drove a ship,"

"Sailed!"

"Did you now?" David asked ignoring Adelaide's input.

"Yeah my dad showed me how,"

"That's... me," Neal said when David looked confused. They finally got to the truck and Gold looked glad to be able to stop moving.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Is Cora trying to control you with the dagger?"

"Adelaide you've seen me when I've been control, you'd know if she was – most of you would be dead if she was," Gold said and Killian remembered what he meant by most. Only Henry and Adelaide would still be alive at Regina's request.

"Well then we'll just have to take the fight to her before that can happen,"

"We will."

"And this time," Snow said and Adelaide turned to her sister, feeling that she was not herself today but she didn't understand why. "We finish it."

"Snow?"

"Adelaide, she needs to be stopped. She needs to be killed." Adelaide and David seemed to be the only people who were paying attention thankfully. "This is our family, we are going to protect it."