Chapter 6

Rains P.O.V

"Rain we're going to go out with our friends we'll be back soon!" I heard Jonah shout from down stairs. "Alright be safe!" I shout back keeping my eyes on what's on my tv. I hear the door close so that means they left and I would be alone...again. Dad should be home soon, and I have nothing to do. Ugh I hate that there leaving me home to do nothing and I have no friends to invite over because everyone hates me. Maybe I should go to the park to kill some time. Turning off my tv and heading towards my bathroom to fix my hair. It's getting long and it's starting to annoyed but I like it long. I don't wear make-up so I'm good on everything just have to put my shoes on.

Slipping on my black vans I take my iPhone and put it in my back pocket the time was 6:56. Should I leave a note or something? Nah they'll text me if they need me back home. Walking down the side walk passing the big houses that surround our house that look a little similar to ours. Seeing the nice park ahead I see little kids playing on the swings looking happy as ever, and they're sliding on slides.

Some times I wish that I could live with Peter Pan and never grow any older. Stay the same age and never get old with wrinkles on the side of my eyes when I smile. Then again it's reality and I have to face it. I'm not saying that old ladies are ugly it's just that I don't want to grow old. Sitting on a bench watching everyone enjoy them selfs makes me happy. Why couldn't I still play with my brothers like this? Because their getting older and soon they won't ever want to play with me.

I sound so freakin desperate I hate it! Just the thought of my brothers not wanting to see makes me want to run away forever. There all I have left and my dad, I just can't they mean so much to me I can't let it happen. They also need their personal space and I totally understand that I just hope they make the right decisions. "I can't believe I fighting with my thoughts this whole time." I tell myself shaking my head. "You look like you need some company." I hear a male voice I haven't heard of. Lifting me head I see a very handsome kid around my age. "Sure." I smile warmly at him I needed company at the moment, it's actually the thing I wanted most right now is someone to talk to.

Sticking out his hand waiting for me to shake it he says "my name is Conner." He smiles back just as warmly. Taking in his features he had dirty blond hair, light blue eyes, and a little muscle on his arms but not over doing it. It was just right it fitted him well. "My names Rain." I take his hand with a good firm grip. "That's different." He lifts his left eye brow looking a bit surprised by my name." Yeah I guess not every girl gets to be names my..rain." I laugh.

"Your right, so what are you doing at the park so late by yourself?" He says taking a seat next to me on the bench. Taking out my phone I noticed it's already 9:15! " I hadn't actually realized it was so late and when u was here a lot of little kids we running around." I a explain to him. "I see." He relays simply. "I'm sorry I got to get going my family is probably really worried." I apologize. "No need I probably need to go to." He stand up giving me good friendly hug. "Can I have your number?" He asks pulling back. "Sure it's 248-183-9173" remember those digits. "Alright see ya around Rain!" He waves leaving. Waving back and start heading back home.

I'm in so much trouble when I get home. I had like 29 calls from all my brothers and dad. Seeing my house in view I see lights turned on. My brothers cars are here with a few others. Great of course they would have people over its a Saturday day night. Just maybe they didn't even realize I wasn't here. Walking in to the boys talking in the living room all they had friends and...sluts with them! Great!

They all look at me when I walked in exactly what I wanted, attention. Notice the sarcasm." Where were you rain?" Jonah asks me. I walk I'm the up kitchen and ignore him I don't feel like talking to them already knowing a fight is going to start and they have guest over so it would be rude. "Rain where were you?" Blake asks more sternly. "Oh at a club to meet up my boyfriend!" I say sarcastically. I hear Diego snicker and the rest of their gang. "Since when did you have a fucking boyfriend?!" Jake shouts not hearing the sarcasm in my tone. I give him the are-you-that-stupid look.

"I don't have a boyfriend dimwit." I say bitting into my apple. "What is she wearing? She looks like a orphan that lives on the street!" The slut remarks. I look downs at my outfit I had jeans and a black sweater on. Of course theirs always something Wrong with me. The boys turn their attention to the caked face girls. "At least I don't look like a clown who dresses like a hooker who's ready to have sex with any guy that comes up." I remark back shrugging not that interested. "You bitch!" She screeches. "Oh my god does someone has ear plugs or something I think I just heard a cat die!" I say covering my ears. "Rain go to your room." Nathan says not wanting his toy leaving the house because of me. "No I'm hungry I haven't eaten." I say I really am hungry my stomach is starting to hurt from the lack of food. He gets up and slaps me. Right on my cheek probably leaving a really bad bruise. " I said to go to your room." I he tells me again.

I feel a tear slip. No stop crying rain! He hit you. He hit you. Kept being repeated in my head. Just standing their holding me cheek. I could tell everyone was looking at me with shock even diego and Christian and Nico. "Ha she deserves it it's her fault that you guys are always fighting I mean she's a mistake she shouldn't have been born, dirty slut." Queen bee says crossing her arms looking at me smirking. It's your fault rain that all of this is happening. Your fault. All of it.

"Can you just fucking listen for one rain your always causing problems just do what your told, maybe Britney is right your a mistake!" He shouts in my face. I smell the alcohol in his breath. So that's it he's been drinking. It still hurts though I heard when people are drunk the tell the truth about how the really feel because they don't know what their thinking. "BLAKE!!" Zach stands up anger written all over his face and everyone else's. Besides the sluts. What catches my eye was sadness in Diego's eyes. Running out the house with tears streaming down my face I head towards and take out my phone. Sitting on the bench letting the phone ring three times and he picks up.

"Hey Conner can you meet me at the park please?" I sob in my hands.

I haven't updated in forever I'm so sorry! Wow I feel really guilty I'm sorry I tried to make this chapter long for you guys because you've been amazing please vote and tell me what you think. Don't be afraid to comment and tell me what you think I really don't mind. Thanks guys.