Lollipop

Ok so here's some backstory for this prompt. Again, it's based on my life XD

For the last couple of years, I've volunteered at a Fall Festival that my dad helps run. I'm usually stationed at the candy booth, and so when the festival is over, there's almost always a huge vat of lollipops left over. And the good kind of lollipops too, not these stupid "dum dums" garbage.

So anyway, I've stockpiled thousands of these lollipops, and I started bringing fifty or so into school every day last year. Just for emergency situations or something, I'm not really sure why I did it. Well people started noticing, and asking for lollipops, and eventually I became someone everyone knew about. I was "The Lollipop Chick" characterised by the school as always wearing a beanie and my "Today is a Good Day" sweatshirt, and always having a lollipop in my mouth.

Kids I had never met would grab my arm in the hallway and whisper, "are you the lollipop chick?" To which I would nod and hand them a lolli or two. I didn't sell them, just gave them out for free because hey, I had way too many to eat by myself. Even teachers would call me to their desks during class and ask for lollipops.

So anyway, to the prompt. Oh, and let me know who you think would be the Lollipop dealer. I'm using Vik for these just cuz of the sweatshirt I wore but idk who would be most likely.

1. JJ is a bad boy who does drugs and stuff, and hears about this mysterious dealer who everyone seems to be talking about. He doesn't know much about it, and automatically assumes that "lollipops" must be slang for some new drug. He tracks down this "dealer" and instead of the gruff jock he was expecting, he meets Vik, clad in bright clothing, and a brighter smile, who gives him a handful of lollipops and tells him to come back any time. JJ is in shock, but he is 100% in love with this kid.

2. Simon is one of Vik's usual customers. He's always waiting outside of his classroom for Vik to walk by, and Vik knows by now to already have a lollipop or two (cherry, Simon's favourite) on hand for the older. One day, though, he's not there, and Vik gets worried and goes searching for him. Maybe he finds him behind the gym crying because of some family issue, or a bully or a break up or something. Simon sniffles and asks "why did you come look for me?" And Vik responds "well I still need to give you your lollipops." And dumps like 20 into Simon's hands.

3. Josh is a flirt who has loved Vik since they started high school. They're chatting one day and Vik offers him a lollipop. Josh leans in close and growls "I'll give you my lollipop." And yeah. Does Vik blush and stutter or does he crack up at how stupid that sounded?