Part 1

Khushi is frying Jalebi after returning from basketball match and tears of anger and hurt is falling continuously from her eyes. This is beyond her tolerance level how can Arnav behave like this...he was making her fun with that mother son duo. It's enough now he had always taken her for granted...he very well know that she love him so much but one thing about which he is still unaware that her love for him is her strength not her weakness...and if he think that by doing this he is showing his dominance over her then he is wrong totally wrong...its not his power but her love which is hurting her but its enough now every thing has its limit which Arnav had crossed today she had planned this match to Cheer him but this man instead of appreciating her effort is mocking at her...yes she don't know how to play these modern game or talk in english ...but he knew this before their marriage then why...if he wanted modern wife like sheetal and lavanya then why married her but now she need to stand for herself and show this Arnav Singh Raizada that she is not some door mat ...not only him but every member of this Raizada house need to know that they can't ignore like some furniture.

"Khushi bhabhi...sab log aapko bahar bula rhe hai" said HP bringing her back in present. (Khushi mam everyone is calling you)

"Thik hai Hari prakash Ji" said Khushi and arranging tray with one plate jalebi, one cup tea with sasmosa she moved towards living room. (Okay HP)

************************

When Khushi reached she found every one busy in hearing Arnav & Sheetal collage story with utmost interest shaking her head she moved towards corner seat while placing tray on table.[/DIV][BR][DIV]"Ohh thanks for the snacks Khushi but its too oily so I can't eat it sorry" said Sheetal with smile as Khushi had kept tray front of her seat.

"Isme sorry jaisi koi baat nhi hai...Sheetal...JI kyuki ye waise bhi aap ke liye nhi hai...wo kya hai na ye nasta hum apne liye laye hai aapke liye nhi" said Khushi with sweet smile and started eating jalebi. (You don't need to say sorry as these snacks are not for you)

All get shocked hearing Khushi reply as for the first time they are seeing her behaving rudely with anyone and that also with guest.

"Ohh sorry actually you kept it front of me so I thought..."said embarrassed Sheetal feeling humiliated.

"Sheetal...JI agar koi chij humare samne ho to jaruri nhi ki wo humari ho...aisa bhi to ho sakta hai ki hum jise apna samajh kar hak jata rhe ho wo asliyat me kisi aur ki amanat ho hai na Arnavji" said Khushi looking at Arnav. (Sheetal... JI if something is front of us that it doesn't mean its our...may be we are enforcing our right something which in reality belongs to someone else... right Arnavji)

Devyani Raizada can easily guess that something big had happened between couple which made their always happy and sweet Khushi bitiya so bitter but still she hope it's just a small fight like normal couple.

"Is sab Chodo phati saree tumahu kaa..." Started Mami who that to control situation but Khushi cut her in between. (Leave it phatee Saree what...)

"KHUSHI" said Khushi in loud and clear voice."Haaa" asked Mami not getting anything.

"Khushi Mamiji ...humara naam Khushi hai...agar Sheetal...JI Jo is ghar me Sirf ek mehmaan hai ...apke liye Sheetal bitiya ho sakti hai to is ghar ki bahut aur mahan Arnav Singh Raizada ki patni hone ke nate ...apne naam se pukare Jane ka adhikar humara bhi banta hai" said Khushi in challenging tone. (Its Khushi Mami Ji ...my name is Khushi...if you call Sheetal as Sheetal bitiya who is only a guest then me being the FIL of this and wife of great ASR at least have right to call by my name)

Arnav had never saw Khushi behaving like this with anyone he knew she is not wrong...in fact it was his duty to stop Mami from humiliating his wife but he always ignored it and today he is really ashamed for his behavior. Mami also shut her mouth being ashamed on her behavior its not that she called Khushi& payal by those name to insult them ...yes in start she did but now she really love her both DIL and in all this she never realized that they may not like such names.

"Waise Khushi is app match ke bich se chali kyu ayi" asked Anjali in try of diverting Khushi mind.(Khushi why came back in between of match)

"Jaisa ki aap ne dekha tha Hume wo khel khelne nhi ata aur apna majak banana hume nhi bhata" said Khushi with big sarcastic smile looking at Arnav. (Well as you saw I don't know how to play that game and also I don't like when other makes my fun)

Arnav knew that it was for him in his excitement he forgot that he was laughing on his own wife on his love. Instead of helping her he was demotivating her.

"So what Khushi... You had watched us playing... I mean at least you had saw how good Arnav play" said Sheetal praising Arnav.

"Maaf kijiye ga wo kya hai naa TV pe humare Salmanji ki film ane wali thi...to apke us befajul match ke liye Salmanji ki film nhi chord sakte the" said Khushi. (Sorry but on TV Salmanji movie was coming which I can't leave for watching your stupid match)

" What the..how dare you yo say that our match was stupid ...you know what you are stupid lady" said Arav but instead of feeling bad Khushi started laughing loudly giving others shock with her behaviour.

"Dekha Di.. Arav ka gussa bilkul Arnavji ke jaisa hai...gussa hi kyu wo batamiji bhi bilkul unhi ki tarah karta hai sach me koi andha bhi keh sakta hai ki ye dono baap bete hai" said Khushi as if she is cracking some joke. (Look Di... Arav anger is just like Arnavji even he misbehaves like him...looking at them even a blind can say that they are father and son)[/DIV][BR][DIV]Now this was the biggest bomb which Khushi dropped on RM without any warning. Arnav anger was like volcano waiting to blast but he was holding himself as he didn't wanted to create any scene.

"Khushiji ye kya key rhi hai app" asked Anjali composing herself. (Khushi what are you saying)

"Kya hua Di...aap log aise kyu dekh the hai hume ...humne kuch galat kha kya...Hum to whi keh rhe hai Jo aap sab humesa kahte hai...aap hi log to kehte hai...ki Arav Arnavji jaise khata hai...kapde pahnta hai ...baate karta hai...tab hume to kabhi kuch nhi kha aur aaj humne ek baat boli aur.aap sab aise ...are hum to bus ye kehna chate hai ki agar in 3 ko koi saath dekhega to ek pariwaar samjhega ...are inpe to film bhi ban sakti hai aur naam haa abhi kya kha tha Arav ne angrezi me awwsa...yaad nhi aa rha...nanheji bataiye na" asked Khushi with pout. (What happened why you all are looking me like this...did I said something wrong...I'm only saying... what you all said earlier...You only say na that Arav eat like Arnavji he dressed like him behave like him and here I just one thing and you all are behaving like this...I just wanted to say that we can even make a film on them and name ...what they just said English..awesamm..nanheji please help me)

"Awesome threesome's" said NK feeling sad for Khushi today he is really ashamed how he can he be so ignorant that he failed to realize his friend turmoil.

" Haa whi...hey devi maiya hamari film ka time ho gya ...hamari chai bhi Thandi ho gyi...Hari prakashji kya aap humare liye chai garm Kar denge..." asked Khushi sweetly.( yea that's only...omg its my movie time ..HP will you please bring tea for me)

"Ji bhabhi" said HP moving towards kitchen.

"Dhanywaad.. App kamre me chai pahucha dijiyega" said Khushi and HP nodded his head in yes. (Thanks and please bring it in my room)

Taking her snacks tray Khushi moved towards her room when NK joined her requesting to watch movie with her.

"Khushi we need to talk" said Arnav seeing Khushi going with Arnav he didn't like this a toll but thought to sort their differences as soon as possible but privately.

"Badi jaldi yaad aa gya aapko...khair filhaal hume film dekhni hai ...hum uske baad baat karenge" said Khushi. (You realized it too early...well for now I'm getting late for movie... we will talk later)

"So for you that movie is more important than me" asked Arnav feeling hurt with her ignorance.

"Agar apke liye Sheetal Ji ke sath waqt gujarna..hamari baton se jyada jaruri ho sakta hai to hamare liye Salmanji ki film jaruri kyu nhi ho sakti" asked Khushi looking directly in his eyes and he closed his eyes not able to see pain in her eyes which always had love for him.(If for you spending time with Sheetal is more than talking with me then for me also Salmanji movie is more important)

This was tight invisible slap for Arnav as he watched her going with NK. Today every member of RM realised how there absurd comparison had created rift between couple and also planted dead of insecurity in Khushi innocent brain.

***********************